Cardi B - Bodak Yellow

Rap is trash now, what do you expect. The song has catchty lyrics and beat. I have no problem with it. Plus she has nice tits.

I'd hit it. She's a Boss and I am just a worker. Plus, she makes bloody moves!

Lot of crotchety grandpas here lol.

This shit go hard.

If I was Kodak idk how I'd feel. She basically stole his song's beat and flow yet she gets #1 status on the music charts. Not even hating on her but sucks for Kodak I guess.

What does “Bodak Yellow” mean?
Cardi B’s record-breaking hit was inspired by Kodak Black, specifically his 2014 song “No Flockin.’” Cardi borrows his flow, and named the track “Bodak Yellow,” changing Kodak to “Bodak” because of the “B” in Cardi B. “My sister’s name, her name is Hennessy, so everybody used to be like Bacardi to me… then I shortened it to Cardi B, and the ‘B’ stands for whatever …depending on the day,” she explained on The Wendy Williams Show in July. “Black” is changed to “Yellow,” as she says she’s yellow in an interview with MTV News
English version please.

And that shit is whack son.

Did you expect music to sound dusty forever? Things change. Rap is a much wider spectrum than it was back then. Nothing wrong with a nonsense track that bumps hard
You liking it don't means everyone has to like it. I think it's shit...and I don't mean the good shit!

Lol. It's kinda shocking but still better than Taylor Swift. Way better.
well every taylor song sounds the same and she sings about same garbage. Which is funny knowing she is lesbian

About as good as Taylor Swifts #1 Right said Fred cover song.

<{1-69}>

You liking it don't means everyone has to like it. I think it's shit...and I don't mean the good shit!
No kidding that’s how music works

Just funny seeing all these entitled music elitist sounding opinions from pepole who prob have shit taste

This is what happens when you put spinners on the short bus.

Yes let me stop posting cause i'm not trying to act like a music elitist like the rest of the thread.

Fuck off moron
Your AV -
$

Your location - New Jersey
Your intelligence - Dog shit

Your AV -
$

Your location - New Jersey
Your intelligence - Dog shit
lol damn dude is this what you do? Just try to pick fights cause your life is sad as fuck? Sure that yellow will be replaced with a ban in no time

What does “Bodak Yellow” mean?
Cardi B’s record-breaking hit was inspired by Kodak Black, specifically his 2014 song “No Flockin.’” Cardi borrows his flow, and named the track “Bodak Yellow,” changing Kodak to “Bodak” because of the “B” in Cardi B. “My sister’s name, her name is Hennessy, so everybody used to be like Bacardi to me… then I shortened it to Cardi B, and the ‘B’ stands for whatever …depending on the day,” she explained on The Wendy Williams Show in July. “Black” is changed to “Yellow,” as she says she’s yellow in an interview with MTV News
tenor.gif

Her sister's name is Hennessy... that answers my question as to whether she's black or middle eastern.

I don't know who kodak black is either. But i can gather that he's also a rapper.

I do listen to hip hop, but mostly older artists. From the 90's up until 2004. So i don't know the new stuff that well.
she is Dominican
hqdefault.jpg

Back