Canelo vs Liam Smith

Caneloreem is now a thing...sweet

What does that even mean? It's a fact that Mayweather could sell PPVs as an A-side and Canelo can't, get a clue. I've been saying Canelo isn't a star since his bad numbers against Khan. Oscar was expecting 1 million+ for that fight.
Well youve been wrong. Hes a star. It is beyond stupid to say otherwise.

Kell Brook did this as well. So did Szpilka. I never got why.
Are you serious? About Golovkin and Wilder? Lol if I had to point to two guys Im sure hurt....
@PUO3

Sometimes they are being honest though. Like after GGG battered Murray, Murray said that GGG was the hardest hitting guy that he'd been in there with but that his power really wasn't anything that incredible to him. He gave GGG more credit for the pressure and volume. I think that is kinda what Liam Smith is saying, from what I heard. He is saying that Canelo is not great because his power is anything special, but because he's accurate and has great timing.

So they aren't shitting on the guy who just beat their ass, they are just saying the reason they got their ass beat is different than people seem to think.

I remember Chris Algieri saying it wasn't Pacquiao's speed or power that got to him, it was just Pacquiao's unorthodox style that he could not figure out. Some people shit on Algieri for saying that, but I think he really felt that way.
But what I read was him saying his punches didnt hurt (I did not listen/read the interview, just what was posted here).

If thats what was said that doesnt make sense as he was clearly hurt numerous times.

But what I read was him saying his punches didnt hurt (I did not listen/read the interview, just what was posted here).

If thats what was said that doesnt make sense as he was clearly hurt numerous times.

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all to say the punches didn't hurt...since he ended up on the canvas writhing in pain.

Why do all of these threads turn into McGregor nonsense? You never hear one of the boxing guys in these threads go, out of the blue: "Wow, that boy McGregor is such a tool!" No one's saying he's doing bad for himself or probably even care, but all these BOXING threads get invaded with posts about how much bigger of a megastar McGregor is. Why?

Both boxing and MMA are doing fine, yet it seems only the MMA guys are constantly going off on how much better MMA is doing. Like fucking twelve year olds in a tree house.

tumblr_o0z0o7WRrb1s5tlmxo1_500.png

Canelo's jab looked much better and shaper then before.

I liked his defense too.

<5>

All this @Tormund dude does is spew bullshit in the ufc forum too. First time I've been in here and I see his garage immediately.

He's a sherdogger "finance expert" fan.
Oh yeah, I noticed that already. There are several debatable topics out there, so I hadn't had the need to give him so much attention, but in this case I had just had enough.. The dude is delusional and pretty annoying. It doesn't worth to exchange with him.

Why do all of these threads turn into McGregor nonsense? You never hear one of the boxing guys in these threads go, out of the blue: "Wow, that boy McGregor is such a tool!" No one's saying he's doing bad for himself or probably even care, but all these BOXING threads get invaded with posts about how much bigger of a megastar McGregor is. Why?

Both boxing and MMA are doing fine, yet it seems only the MMA guys are constantly going off on how much better MMA is doing. Like fucking twelve year olds in a tree house.

tumblr_o0z0o7WRrb1s5tlmxo1_500.png
Because Queen B and Torund are trolls who wants to get banned.

Damn that's nice

So anyway to answer your question more direct
Smith is a as good as say the Bellator champion who is the equivalent to mma

There are levels in boxing , he is good
this is a shitty ananlogy.

There are a few bellator champs that can demolish any mma or ufc champ. Liam was a nobody that no one ever saw coming. It was an easy fight for canelo

A bit lower than I expected, depending on the final numbers; I figured Sauls name alone would get around 300k.

this is a shitty ananlogy.

There are a few bellator champs that can demolish any mma or ufc champ. Liam was a nobody that no one ever saw coming. It was an easy fight for canelo
Nah bro everyone knows where the best fighters are at - Kenny florian

Salvador Rodriguez ‏@ChavaESPN

"Comenzaron a lanzar números de PPV de #CaneloSmith y señalan que fueron de 250 mil a 300 mil casas. Esperaban 200 mil..."

Says PPV numbers were between 250K-300K, they expected 200K.
Seems low given the live gate, but either way, Canelo's PPV buys and quality of opponents re correlated and moving downward. Hope that this realization comes to Golden Boy.

Anybody watching the replay on HBO tonight? I may give it a go on the big screen in HD, not that anything will change. lol

Back