Canelo vs Liam Smith

Floyd was a star because he could actually sell over a million PPVs as an A-side, nice try though.
You're in here windmilling at air, kid. Another typical, insecure MMA fan.

I guess since it's been outed that GGG actually turned down the fight, the troggglydytes narrative has switched to Canelo isn't really a star.

But GGG is. That's why he won't fight Jacobs. But he's not ducking. He's just a business man.

I really thought it was a pretty decent scrap. Maybe I went in with low expectations.
It was fun. I just dont get why someone who got destroyed would try to say his opponent doesny hit hard.

It was fun. I just dont get why someone who got destroyed would try to say his opponent doesny hit hard.

"Those punches hurt, a lot. So much that I couldn't get up. But did his punches hurt? No. No they didn't."

You're in here windmilling at air, kid. Another typical, insecure MMA fan.

I guess since it's been outed that GGG actually turned down the fight, the troggglydytes narrative has switched to Canelo isn't really a star.

But GGG is. That's why he won't fight Jacobs. But he's not ducking. He's just a business man.
What does that even mean? It's a fact that Mayweather could sell PPVs as an A-side and Canelo can't, get a clue. I've been saying Canelo isn't a star since his bad numbers against Khan. Oscar was expecting 1 million+ for that fight.

Kell Brook did this as well. So did Szpilka. I never got why.

Did anyone catch Superstar Canelo making excuses why he did so spectacular

How am I trolling? Telling the truth isn't trolling.

"please God don't let Canelo be a superstar what would I do ? "

aid87899-728px-Wish-on-a-Star-Step-8.jpg

His PPV sales as an A-side corroborate my statement.
His millions do not

50k plus attendance do not
His superstar status across all latino market do not

But hey keep wishing on a star I am just here to bring you into reality

You are welcome

Kell Brook did this as well. So did Szpilka. I never got why.
@PUO3

Sometimes they are being honest though. Like after GGG battered Murray, Murray said that GGG was the hardest hitting guy that he'd been in there with but that his power really wasn't anything that incredible to him. He gave GGG more credit for the pressure and volume. I think that is kinda what Liam Smith is saying, from what I heard. He is saying that Canelo is not great because his power is anything special, but because he's accurate and has great timing.

So they aren't shitting on the guy who just beat their ass, they are just saying the reason they got their ass beat is different than people seem to think.

I remember Chris Algieri saying it wasn't Pacquiao's speed or power that got to him, it was just Pacquiao's unorthodox style that he could not figure out. Some people shit on Algieri for saying that, but I think he really felt that way.

Canelo is definitely a superstar. Conor McGregor just happens to be a much bigger superstar.

Anyway supposedly Golden Boy wants Canelo/Monroe next.

Fights that go exactly as expected are tiresome, Canelo's career is becoming tiresome.

Fights that go exactly as expected are tiresome, Canelo's career is becoming tiresome.

I said the same thing about GGG and got a called HATER for it.

Last edited:
lool Canelo is like the Hector Lombard of MMA, we all know something is up. But cant say it openly until its confirmed. He looks so big entering the ring last few fights
I just dont think he is clean.

I just dont think he is clean.

He just weighed in at 154 for the first time in like 3 years. You're saying he started using steroids, got bigger than he's ever been, and went back to a weight he used to struggle to make?

That makes no sense.

He just weighed in at 154 for the first time in like 3 years. You're saying he started using steroids, got bigger than he's ever been, and went back to a weight he used to struggle to make?

That makes no sense.
Could have been using clenbutirol or diuretics.

A lot of "insiders" were saying he uses IVs after weigh-ins. Thats about it.

Back