Canelo vs Lemieux in talks

I have no problem with this is it is at full 160, to have a fight at that weight before GGG.

Saunders will likely face Danny if we can't come to an agreement with GGG. The numbers are already very close. Don't see anything with Canelo materializing this year but it's early.
Will that be at 160 or 168?

Very dissapointed if canelo doesn't fight ggg. After calling him out in the ring you better do something

People will suddenly recall how mediocre Lemieux is when Canelo dominates him.

But at least Canelo would be fighting a real middleweight, with middleweight power, at the middleweight limit.

Lemieux came in 5 pounds heavier than Golovkin for their fight. He was 175 on fight night, which puts him at pretty much the same exact size as Canelo was against Angulo.

Dont get me started on that. That was WORSE than this. Cotto not only fought GGGs scraps he made him lose three pounds too, even though he was so over matched, disgraceful.

Geale is one of Golovkin's best wins. If Geale was hopelessly overmatched on paper against Cotto, it says a lot about the MW division.

Bad fight for team canelo. The buy rate would likely be lower than with khan and lemieux can potentially land a giant bomb that derails everything.

derail what?

canelo is canelo whether he wins or loses to lemieux

dont assume the ggg fight is happening any time soon

Damn, that fucking figures. Now the same assholes who cried about Golovkiweight will probably blame GGG for not taking some ridiculous shit offer. Was it similar to the 10% De La Hoya said he was worth before?

Yeah. It was 15% last I heard

They offered an 85/15 split? No wonder it's not happening.

Battle of the no jabbers. Someone is getting stretched in this fight.

Canelo jabs, there is actually a wilson kayden video of it on youtube

I don't hate this fight, winner to face Golovkin. Lemieux at least wanteds a rematch against Golovkin, and this gives him a path to get there, and another payday.

I make Lemieux a sizeable underdog vs Alvarez, but the fight does at least make some sense.

I don't hate this fight, winner to face Golovkin. Lemieux at least wanteds a rematch against Golovkin, and this gives him a path to get there, and another payday.

I make Lemieux a sizeable underdog vs Alvarez, but the fight does at least make some sense.
Aside from that, it keeps Oscar's money in house, since he promotes both fighters. Really, we all should have seen that possibility coming.

derail what?

canelo is canelo whether he wins or loses to lemieux

dont assume the ggg fight is happening any time soon
You mean getting KTFO by Lemieux wouldn't derail his rising career?

Yeah. It was 15% last I heard
Omg. Team Canelo just doesn't want that fight. Just be a man and say it god damn.

I used to have a lot of respect for Canelo but for the moment it's out the window.

Back