Canelo compared to other greats at age 26!

I get called a hater by Stuff and fanboy by you, which one is it guys?

truth is somewhere in between. but you ARE a hater and that's obvious to literally everybody
Well, like I generally tell emotional fanboys, I'm not really looking for your approval. This is a sport and fans get behind different people in sports. Get over it.

Well, like I generally tell emotional fanboys, I'm not really looking for your approval. This is a sport and fans get behind different people in sports. Get over it.
I don't need you to be a fanboy, I'm not a fanboy either. all I'm saying is that you're about as obvious a hater as it gets. The standards you're holding loma are ridiculous

I don't need you to be a fanboy, I'm not a fanboy either. all I'm saying is that you're about as obvious a hater as it gets. The standards you're holding loma are ridiculous
Well, I don't know what to tell you. Are you going to be able to get through this?

Well, I don't know what to tell you. Are you going to be able to get through this?
I'm fine, DW. I'd say you're more the emotional one after you literally celebrated Salido's victory over Loma.

I'm fine, DW. I'd say you're more the emotional one after you literally celebrated Salido's victory over Loma.
That fight was over 3 years ago, you claim to remember my reaction but say I'm emotional?

That fight was over 3 years ago, you claim to remember my reaction but say I'm emotional?
ehhh, that's just having a good memory.

you just don't like lomachenko. It's obvious. It's cool Seano. We all don't like fighters. There are plenty of fighters I don't like. But I still give them their credit. You refuse to give Lomachenko credit for anything. He could knock out Garcia, Pacquiao, and Crawford all in a row and you'd find a way to spin it as unimpressive. You'd still say "I want a Salido fight" like Salido is your safety blanket that makes the nightmare go away. then he could KO Salido and you'd say "well, Salido is old, not impressed." Actually, the part with Salido almost happened: the fight wasn't happening, you said Loma ducked him, then the fight almost happened, and, like clockwork, you lost interest ("of course he's targetting Salido now that Salido is old and worn out"). Then Salido ducked him blatanatly and you somehow spun it so that Lomachenko was avoiding him. Its mental gymanstics of the highest level.

You're weren't impressed by any of Lomachenko's four titlist wins nor his ammy record. You weren't impressed by any fight Lomachenko has pursued and you will never be impressed by Lomachenko.

frankly, It'd be fine with that if it weren't for the tone you use. When Wilder fights literal bums, it's a mere "well, he needs his experience" or at worst "IDK why Wilder wants to fight that guy, oh well." Hell, you flipped backwards to defend Garcia and Canelo when they fought Salka and Khan. But Lomachenko, Oh he's a duck! He's fighting nothing but bums! it's the worst cherry picking ive ever seen! He doesn't want him, or him, or him!

Consistency Seano, that's all that's necessary.

ehhh, that's just having a good memory.

you just don't like lomachenko. It's obvious. It's cool Seano. We all don't like fighters. There are plenty of fighters I don't like. But I still give them their credit. You refuse to give Lomachenko credit for anything. He could knock out Garcia, Pacquiao, and Crawford all in a row and you'd find a way to spin it as unimpressive. You'd still say "I want a Salido fight" like Salido is your safety blanket that makes the nightmare go away. then he could KO Salido and you'd say "well, Salido is old, not impressed." Actually, the part with Salido almost happened: the fight wasn't happening, you said Loma ducked him, then the fight almost happened, and, like clockwork, you lost interest ("of course he's targetting Salido now that Salido is old and worn out"). Then Salido ducked him blatanatly and you somehow spun it so that Lomachenko was avoiding him. Its mental gymanstics of the highest level.

You're weren't impressed by any of Lomachenko's four titlist wins nor his ammy record. You weren't impressed by any fight Lomachenko has pursued and you will never be impressed by Lomachenko.

frankly, It'd be fine with that if it weren't for the tone you use. When Wilder fights literal bums, it's a mere "well, he needs his experience" or at worst "IDK why Wilder wants to fight that guy, oh well." Hell, you flipped backwards to defend Garcia and Canelo when they fought Salka and Khan. But Lomachenko, Oh he's a duck! He's fighting nothing but bums! it's the worst cherry picking ive ever seen! He doesn't want him, or him, or him!

Consistency Seano, that's all that's necessary.
<LikeReally5>

MY GOODNESS SUCH DELICIOUS ABSORPTION BETWEEN YOU TWO....

Mr Fist you are beginning to gape....

Its okay, some sapiens have different palate for certain cuisines. Not everyone can be so ravenous and curious to taste a particular flesh.

now hold on a minute playa!

If you gape to quickly your dendrites will be loosen and anything will penetrate your essence. Causing misalignment of your lifeforce. Make sure to breathe to tighten your axioms.

this. Seano this is ridiculous. Loma is 9 fights into his career and he's faced 5 career titlists and beaten four of them impressively. You find everything you can to downplay the man's career but lets look it over: Russel, the future #1 FW, Martinez (a titlist who BEAT Salido), Walters (who looked like a special fighter in the making), and Sosa (who is a solid guy coming off of a good win over Fortuna).

You hold on to this "he ducked Salido" bullshit. You don't even believe it, there's no way. Salido TURNED DOWN the rematch, electing to face another Thai scrub we've never heard about. Hell, when it looked like the rematch would get made you even played that down by saying that Loma was "targetting him when he was old and shopworn" then when it didn't, you called it ducking hte only dangerous fighter in the division. You pointed to Berchelt, who literally just became a titlist. You talk down a fight with Corrales, then you mention an Uchiyama fight as "being one that could have been interesting" when Corrales mopped the floor with Uchi twice. Davis doesn't even want him. Now jumping to fight highly ranked LWs (Linares or Flanagan) is being a coward too. You can't even make up your mind if you think his WSOB fights should count. Hell, even the scrubs on Lomachenko's resume are good: you called Pirinyapanyo a total tomato can, but he was 52-1 when he faced Loma and had fought Chris John. I would never even consider throwing a 2-1 fighter in there with a guy like Pirinyapanyo.

At this point you're just slinging shit and hoping it sticks. This is being a hater. Anything the man does, it's underwhelming cherry picking, and you want something else, but once what you want et's made "fuck that! he's just trying to get this guy when he's looking weak!"

Here's the truth: Loma is not ducking Salido and he never was. Salido doesn't want Loma, period, end of, he's the duck here (and he's earned his right to duck), and so is most of the division. Loma is facing and beating better guys now, than most fighters and he's doing it impressively. Loma isn't cherry picking, he's facing good guys, at worst solid and he's doing this with only 9 fights on his resume.

Excellent post. You summed it up pretty clearly. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the goal posts kept moving.

Well, except every other fighter in the same situation is accused of ducking. I guess Lomachenko is exempt for some reason? They avoided Salido, they publicly declined to fight Walters because he didn't have a belt. Watched him look like garbage and made the fight suddenly. Calls out guys who fought Salido but avoids calling out Salido himself.

His competition is not that strong. Be honest, what fight did you think Lomachenko had a chance of losing when you heard it was signed? Did you think Rocky Martinez or Sosa had a shot?
This is BS. They did call out Salido and Salido promptly turned around and priced himself out at $1 million. Then Salido says he'd rather wait to fight Vargas. Vargas then went and lost lol

His competition is good. No one thinks they can beat Lomachenko because Lomachenko is so damn good. That's why people are talking about him fighting Mikey Garcia. No one has a chance against him at FW or SFW.

This is BS. They did call out Salido and Salido promptly turned around and priced himself out at $1 million. Then Salido says he'd rather wait to fight Vargas. Vargas then went and lost lol

His competition is good. No one thinks they can beat Lomachenko because Lomachenko is so damn good. That's why people are talking about him fighting Mikey Garcia. No one has a chance against him at FW or SFW.
he's also not making FW any more. which is another thing, Seano's timeline is waaaay off. he's asking him to fight guys at FW when he's been at SFW for a while.

salido doesn't want that work. Fuck, Salido doesn't even want Miura, and Miura is the kind of basic brawler Salido is supposed to eat up for lunch. Nah, now we get some no name Thai scrub coming off of a loss (Amphon Suriyo).

he's also not making FW any more. which is another thing, Seano's timeline is waaaay off. he's asking him to fight guys at FW when he's been at SFW for a while.

salido doesn't want that work. Fuck, Salido doesn't even want Miura, and Miura is the kind of basic brawler Salido is supposed to eat up for lunch. Nah, now we get some no name Thai scrub coming off of a loss (Amphon Suriyo).
Yeah well that's the thing. There were no real matches that could be made at FW which is why he moved up. Why give up weight and size by moving up if you are really ducking fighters? That doesn't make sense. Move up in weight to duck fighters at the lighter weight, really? Apparently he was ducking Salido but he moved up to the same weight class as him because he was so afraid of having to rematch him... Makes no sense.

I get called a hater by Stuff and fanboy by you, which one is it guys?

truth is somewhere in between. but you ARE a hater and that's obvious to literally everybody

I see both sides of it. I feel like he's overhyped by some in the industry and some of his fans, so I get the pushback. On the other hand, the Salido issue is a mountain of a molehill considering Orlando himself said he didn't want to fight that kind of fight again.

Excellent post. You summed it up pretty clearly. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the goal posts kept moving.
I've said the exact same thing in every thread about this. I haven't moved any goal posts.

Back