Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

The “white people couldn’t/wouldn’t have done it if other brown people didn’t do it first” is a bold play.
Black people in this country are more likely to be descended from slave owners than I am.

White people ended slavery. Would a shit stain like you ever post that fact? Of course not...because white people bad.

You want to see what slavery looks like? Take a trip to africa and the middle East. It's happening there right now as we speak.

As if you care about brown people. Only when it has something to do with white people amirite?
We ended the slavery we had instituted… I don’t feel like we should get a gold star for that.

I don’t feel like I need to apologize that slavery happened and I don’t feel like I personally owe anyone for it. But I am not an actual pos like you that tries to excuse it away and somehow apparently make my “race” the hero of the story here

Is that relevant to my post or you just sharing a factoid with me?

It’s also probably not true
Yes it is relevant to this entire coversation.

I know my family history, I know what I'm talking about.

Who took ownership of Africa's resources? I'll give you a hint, you and your neighbors. Who owns Africa's resources to this day? I'll give you another hint, you...some of your neighbors, and other Nations who offer to finance their development for austerity...which usually results in dictatorial oppressive rule. ExxonMobil literally employed Death Squads in the Nigerian fields.

Easy to boast the success of a small Nation when that Nation had one of the largest and cruelest empires in human History, profiting off of free labor lol Although I'm sure your brain tells you that success was symbolic of some sort of inherent superiority.

But hey if you let them vote for their own leaders that you pick thats democracy and none of that shit matters.They are independent and not colonies anymore. Its their fault now and whatever happens can no longer be blamed on the colonizers. You can tell this is true because they have a seperate flag and their leaders were born in their country.

Also these arguments ignore the IMF and the global "rules based" framework that promotes neoliberalism.

Bro just say you feel like Europeans are inherently better people, genetically more intelligent, culturally more civilized. We all know that's how you feel, just own it.
look at history its in the books.... Europeans were far more advanced then Africans ........ what you trying to say

Yes it is relevant to this entire coversation.

I know my family history, I know what I'm talking about.
It's not relevant to what I said nor is it even important. Your family didn't own slaves. Great. I didn't say they did. But now you're putting this implication on it like black people were more likely to own them which is just weird dude.

All of which is irrelevant to the post you quoted. In that post, I was responding to a poster who was trying to justify or dismiss slavery by saying "muslims did it first". I am saying that doesn't make it right, and you respond to me with "well my family didn't". It's a non sequitur. Irrelevant to our conversation.

look at history its in the books.... Europeans were far more advanced then Africans ........ what you trying to say

The Moors certainly would find this version of History interesting.

"For 700 years (711-1492 A.D) during the Middle ages, the Black African Moors had dominated and ruled Spain, southern France and much of Scotland (southwest Europe), providing Europe with its finest civilization ever, recognizing earlier that Europe had again sunk to a level of almost complete barbarism."

Who took ownership of Africa's resources? I'll give you a hint, you and your neighbors. Who owns Africa's resources to this day? I'll give you another hint, you...some of your neighbors, and other Nations who offer to finance their development for austerity...which usually results in dictatorial oppressive rule. ExxonMobil literally employed Death Squads in the Nigerian fields.

Easy to boast the success of a small Nation when that Nation had one of the largest and cruelest empires in human History, profiting off of free labor lol Although I'm sure your brain tells you that success was symbolic of some sort of inherent superiority.

Boasting? I think if you read the post I was responding to, you will see I was simply addressing the fact that he was claiming a small island was a reason for a shit economy.

My reply had zero to do with boasting. If you actually read the convo, you'd know that 🤦🏻‍♂️

Alright name top 5 things that correlate with race, should be easy if you're not a shy tapdancing pussy afraid to let your opinions be known right?

What about you @Lucas1980 if you can like comments, you can damn sure well pitch in too! What do you think correlates with race? Don't be scared now, you're a bold free speech advocate, speak what you feel.

Not sure about what ranks as 'top' 5. Is there a league table?

Lol at the anger and rage coming from your end. It's hilarious 😂

So in your honest assessment, you thought I thought that Africa was a tiny island?
Either that or that you're a moron. Yes, that is what I thought.

This is a forum. You have the opportunity to put your words into black and white for all to read. You need to be clear about what you're saying, and simply adding a couple more small words would have clarified beyond all doubt what you meant.
Instead you were lazy about how and what you wrote, and now it's my fault.
Do better next time. Especially as it was a stupid argument to use anyway.

It's not relevant to what I said nor is it even important. Your family didn't own slaves. Great. I didn't say they did. But now you're putting this implication on it like black people were more likely to own them which is just weird dude.

All of which is irrelevant to the post you quoted. In that post, I was responding to a poster who was trying to justify or dismiss slavery by saying "muslims did it first". I am saying that doesn't make it right, and you respond to me with "well my family didn't". It's a non sequitur. Irrelevant to our conversation.

I don't think that's what he's saying, even he isn't that stupid.

A lot of black people have DNA from slave owners because Americans raped their slaves. A lot.

Thomas Jefferson raped a fourteen year old slave and ended up having six children with her.

Boasting? I think if you read the post I was responding to, you will see I was simply addressing the fact that he was claiming a small island was a reason for a shit economy.

My reply had zero to do with boasting. If you actually read the convo, you'd know that 🤦🏻‍♂️

You spoke as if England's wealth wasnt the result of a whole lot of lying, stealing, and killing. Like they were just making what they had work, as opposed to working against constant usurping of resources.

I don't think that's what he's saying, even he isn't that stupid.

A lot of black people have DNA from slave owners because Americans raped their slaves. A lot.

Thomas Jefferson raped a fourteen year old slave and ended up having six children with her.

Thats what I thought he meant too. But then again if someone didn't stop and read the sentence slow it is easy to fly over ones head.

Thats what I thought he meant too. But then again if someone didn't stop and read the sentence slow it is easy to fly over ones head.

I wonder if Seano also knows America has already paid reparations. To slave owners. For the value of the lost property.

Bro just say you feel like Europeans are inherently better people, genetically more intelligent, culturally more civilized. We all know that's how you feel, just own it.

Classic projection. You feel that way lol.

Maybe if Obama and Hillary didn't kill Ghadaffi, North Africa could be great.

We ended the slavery we had instituted… I don’t feel like we should get a gold star for that.

I don’t feel like I need to apologize that slavery happened and I don’t feel like I personally owe anyone for it. But I am not an actual pos like you that tries to excuse it away and somehow apparently make my “race” the hero of the story here

Slavery was worldwide in those days. Africans that came to America were already slaves. They were bought or traded for. Don't act as if white people created slavery or something.

Fun fact: White people were slaves. That's where the term slave came from. Slavik people were enslaved by Muslims in Spain.

Keep ignoring the 1300 or so years of Islamic slave trade that enslaved hundreds of millions of Africans. And they were not treated well. Shame on you. Just shame on you.

I wonder if Seano also knows America has already paid reparations. To slave owners. For the value of the lost property.
We've paid reparations for decades in the form of affirmative action.

Means nothing to me either way, my people weren't part of that. My 6th great grandfather was injured in the civil war and lost everything, perhaps I deserve those shame dollars too? The rest of my family didn't come here until the late 19th/early 20th century and they were italian and irish. No one rolled out the red carpet for them.

Is that relevant to my post or you just sharing a factoid with me?

It’s also probably not true
We were talking about slavery and responsibility. Stop with the fake confusion shit.

Back