Social Candace Owens has been dropped from The Daily Wire.

Mack Yancy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Conservative commentator Candace Owens is out at the Daily Wire, the company announced Friday.

In a social media post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, Daily Wire co-founder Jeremy Boreing wrote “Daily Wire and Candace Owens have ended their relationship.”

Boreing did not provide any additional details on what led to the separation. The Hill has reached out to the Daily Wire for additional comment.

"If you would like to support my work, you can head to my website where you will be directed to my locals page."

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Do these type of people exist on the left, or is grifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.

Last edited:
Do these type of people exist on the left, or is gifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.

She used to be on the left

Candace Owens
Dave Rubin
Tulsi Gabbard

All were on the left but moved to the right because it was more lucrative.

A gift?! What a bizarre and sad world some people are living in.

Do these type of people exist on the left, or is gifting an easier past time on the right? Maybe I don't pay attention enough but it seems like I only ever see these type of people on the right side of the political spectrum.
Aw, you poor guy. Hate to be the one to tell you this, but if you notice a "grift" coming from the other "side", and none from your own, it's because you're the one being grifted.

or is grifting an easier past time on the right?

I think you can generally find an easier and more manipulatable audience on the right since they are not the brightest. as well as one that is more loyal. Look at Elon. Why did he transition to a right wing audience? Short answer: less work and less accountability. just be anti establishment and watch how the conservative monkeys cream themselves.
all he has to do now is appeal to their prejudices and say the thing they want him to say. After that it literally does not matter what else he does or says. he can break the law, lie about everything, but as long as he says that one thing “wokism is a mental illness” or whatnot then he is part of the tribe and he can do no wrong.

Conservative commentator Candace Owens is out at the Daily Wire, the company announced Friday.

In a social media post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, Daily Wire co-founder Jeremy Boreing wrote “Daily Wire and Candace Owens have ended their relationship.”

Boreing did not provide any additional details on what led to the separation. The Hill has reached out to the Daily Wire for additional comment.

That… is an incredibly long time to be rocking the same hairstyle.

That is an indictment of her self grooming skills.

Bet money her doggy style smells like two days worth of booty mucus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back