Canadians try to poison Jaden Smith; Jaden barely survives, retaliates on Twitter

Canada couldn't possibly have tried to poison him.

He's still alive.
This.

You Americans do not understand the Canadian motivation here.

We gave you Bieber - say Thank You

We gave you Celine Dion - say Thank You

And now we ensured Jaden will not come back to Canada and will stay in the US. - say Thank you

Oh and we are incubating the next level of present for you which is a Celine Dion/Bieber hybrid clone child. You should get delivery of that one in the next few years. Again, say Thank you dammit!

The amount of shit this kid is getting here is hilarious. I mean it's pretty bad, but damn, he asks for it so insistently.

According to the link he ordered lemon ricotta pancakes. Apparently the dumb fucker wasn't aware ricotta is cheese.

Apparently he's a few bricks short of a load.

Well to be objective about this, who the fuck puts cheese on pancakes? Id be pissed too
Cottage cheese in pancakes is a culinary tip for the ages.

That kid is insane the only time I watch his movies is when I am so bored and stressed at work and I check the Karrate movie in the cinema

Yuck Wtf is wrong with you?
Russians were doing it long before the fitness industry realized it was healthier than a normal pancake.

Jaden is whining about cheese while eating processed grains, and almost all pancakes have at least some dairy in them, so this doesn't make sense, but then, I've decided this is probably all calculated, and Jaden trolls to stay relevant. He realized that he was gifted with this power where he can pretend to be this moron, and because of his dad's name, all the people in this country who resent silver spoons (which is everybody but silver spooners) won't be able to contain their desire to take a swing at the marionette each time. If he was a normal kid he'd just be another idiot on social media, but he realizes that because of his dad, when he trolls, he gets all those views and hits and responses. That causes hipsters to follow him, keeps his name in the press, gives him a brand, and all of that can be monetized.

In fact, if you think about it, it's possible that Jaden might be Hubbard's greatest disciple. Standing back, I see Hubbard's blueprint. He's tapping into the new religions: social media activism and anti-establishment hysteria. If true, he holds his followers in greater contempt than anyone, but he also smirks at all of us who can't resist the joy of taking our digs, because we are merely a tool he uses to scoop them up.

No matter how righteous and correct a community may be about any given topic or person, the more passionate they are about it, the more cattle will be drawn to oppose them simply because they enjoy the attention, or the ability to feel powerful by adopting a view that makes more powerful people lose their minds in frustration because the one space those people's power doesn't reach is that hipster's personal opinion (i.e. "you can tell me what to do, but you can't tell me what to say or think"; a stunting solace that is one of the few negative byproducts of free speech for the poor and disenfranchised that ultimately traps them in a hindrance of growth). He started young, so if this is true, then Will & Jada steered him.

Of course, similar theories surrounded Trump, but all of the "secretly educated" and "crazy like a fox" theories have already crashed and burned, spectacularly, in the first four months of his Presidency. So there's that; 99% of the time in life what you see is what you get.

FD2GdxJ.jpg

Back