Canadians try to poison Jaden Smith; Jaden barely survives, retaliates on Twitter

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://etcanada.com/news/228818/jad...-seasons-of-trying-to-poison-him-with-cheese/
http://etcanada.com/news/228818/jad...-seasons-of-trying-to-poison-him-with-cheese/
Jaden Smith Accuses Toronto Four Seasons Of Trying To Poison Him With Cheese

He accused the hotel of spiking his “pancakes with cheese” and said he is “surprised I’m still alive.”

According to the young entertainer, it was a chaotic overall experience which also saw him kicked out of his hotel room.

Canadians were fine with Bieber, but decided Jaden needed to go. #smh #wat

Too gouda to be true

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-28_13-34-38.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-28_13-34-38.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 9
Was this the same cheese that lady ate from a gas station that hospitalized her?

I hope so.

Bieber is better than Jaden smith in every possible way.

One kid is at least talented. The other needs to thank his daddy for everything. Including his wackaloon religion they're apart of.

What is a Jaden Smith?

What is a Jaden Smith?
If you didn't have eyes you would see he's an irrelevant buffoon.

Wil Smiths crazy talentless son who's encouraged to go full retard by his parents.

Bieber is better than Jaden smith in every possible way.

One kid is at least talented. The other needs to thank his daddy for everything. Including his wackaloon religion they're apart of.

Scientology?

And LMAO at getting poisoned with Cheese!! So they gave him rotten Dick Cheese?

Man, every story about Jaden is more retarded. I know that Will claims hes "proud" of him but I bet hes like enough already kid, act normal ffs(all his gender fluidity and wearing women clothes and saying how hes so spiritual hes already evolved beyond most people ever will...). I watched like two or three interviews with him all together and physically cannot stand to watch another.

What's he doing here that's so bad
standing on that picture of the team. Im always thinking seeing these, isnt it kinda unpractical to have it in the middle of the dressing room ffs.

Last edited:
20170502_kza_kw1_373.jpg

He doesn't look very black.

Scientology?

And LMAO at getting poisoned with Cheese!! So they gave him rotten Dick Cheese?

Yeah Scientology.

Jaden smith is a complete wanker. For whatever reason I don't mind Bieber. He even has some hot tracks

standing on that picture of the team.

Oh no. How horrible. I laugh at wacko sports fans.

It's not like they don't sell Blackhawks underwear so my balls and asshole can rest on the logo all day.

These little twinks are so self entitled that you just can't help but to passionately have hate for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back