Can someone explain Joanna to me

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
I dont get. Is it the charisma? The solid striking technique? The fact she is a champ? Cause i couldnt care less about her. There would be no fight she was in that would make me want to watch and i just dont get her appeal. Can someone explain this.

images.jpg

Its cuz she's European simple as that.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.

There's 12 x threads about her Joanna Superstar, go and read.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.

I dont get. Is it the charisma? The solid striking technique? The fact she is a champ?

you just answered your own question..

Yeb5hCE.gif

FluidDisloyalAlaskanmalamute.gif

giphy.gif

Just say what you feel bro

beacause she quite a badass for a woman fighter. I dont like her personality one bit, i think its total crap but as a fighter, she goes for it and is relentless and active.
Brian, ipse!

Having a bad day TS? Have a ciggy and relax

I dont get. Is it the charisma? The solid striking technique? The fact she is a champ? Cause i couldnt care less about her. There would be no fight she was in that would make me want to watch and i just dont get her appeal. Can someone explain this.

View attachment 262105

Here's a question,do you like female mma in general and just don't care for Joanna or is this just a wmma hate thread?

I find her infinitely repulsive, but then again, I'm European.

She is a good technical fighter, which is quite rare in wmma.

Elite striking by female standards and is a dominant champ against interesting opponents. Esparza: american wrestler and og champ. Penne: top 5 good at changing levels and finding a way to win. Claudia: brazilian grappling beast with romero abs. Karolina: another elite female striker.

I'd let her handcuff me to a bed and punch my erect penis.

Are there any rules against this sort of thing on this site?

She brought over all her fans from The Lord of the Rings movies

tumblr_nqv29oPqig1u7oanoo1_500.jpg

She is one of the few legit champs that actually defends the belt, without ducking anyone.

View attachment 262105

To me, watching great fighters is enjoyable.

Joanna is a great fighter.

Therefore, I enjoy watching Joanna.

Back