Can someone explain Joanna to me

One of the best technical strikers in the UFC both men and women. (Try and dispute that and you clearly are limp dicked woman hater who has zero clue about striking)

Has an adorable personality and is cute interesting chick. Who doesn't need to flaunt her ass or fake tits for attention.

War the Polish Buzzsaw!!

One of the best technical strikers in the UFC both men and women. (Try and dispute that and you clearly are limp dicked woman hater who has zero clue about striking)

Has an adorable personality and is cute interesting chick. Who doesn't need to flaunt her ass or fake tits for attention.

War the Polish Buzzsaw!!

She may be the most precise & accurate striker in MMA and seems to be a nice person. I'll continue to root for and watch her.

War Joanna Champion!

War the Polish Buzzsaw!!
<mma4>

She puts overhyped (attractiveness & fighting ability) WMMA fighters back in the jungle.

joanna_and_claudia_get_heated_ahead_of_training.gif

Troll Claudia tried to insult the manliness of Joanna's boyfriend.

Last edited:
I dont get. Is it the charisma? The solid striking technique? The fact she is a champ? Cause i couldnt care less about her. There would be no fight she was in that would make me want to watch and i just dont get her appeal. Can someone explain this.

View attachment 262105

Read the threads about "Joana J. Superstar" where poster talk about... who knows what.

Good question TS, Joanna is a technically sound decision machine. MM is a far more prolific finisher then Joanna and he gets 3x the hate. Also, for some reason people think she's hot, they're entitled to their opinions on that matter.

In terms of her overall skill set and abilities to put together different aspects of the sport, it's getting to where she's not damn good for an WMMA fighter, she's damn good, period. That's why even her promotion talk is simply about being respected as the very best in her division, none of the "woman power, see how badass it is that girls are doing this" type of talk. Her style increasingly brings out the kind of excitement fans would get from watching Rampage Jackson, Chuck Liddell and other heavy hitters who had legit skills in other disciplines. And she could in the near future start to even go beyond that.

Good question TS, Joanna is a technically sound decision machine. MM is a far more prolific finisher then Joanna and he gets 3x the hate. Also, for some reason people think she's hot, they're entitled to their opinions on that matter.
Ronda was a finishing machine and everyone hated her. I think people like to see a fighter become dominant and then crash and burn. Stay at the top too long and the mob wants your blood. The Green Goblin from Spider-Man taught me that.

Can someone explain this.

View attachment 262105

whatchoo talkin about?

that VERY NIGHT i posted how excited i was to see creepy-gargoyle girl fight, specifically because of her bizarre weigh-in..

NOW WHY DO PEOPLE ACT LIKE SHE'S CUTE???

NO CLUE. I LOVE HER, BUT SHE'S HIDEOUS.

Its cuz she's European simple as that.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.

I personally love Asian, black, and especially Latina women, but do continue with your blanket statements.

I'm a big fan and the primary reason is that she's a straight up killer. She's starting to remind me of a prime 115 lbs Polish Anderson Silva.

I find her infinitely repulsive, but then again, I'm European.
No one who lives in a european country says they're "European". I take it you're an american who's been to Paris once and tries to impress friends by lecturing them about the importance of decanting a wine before serving.

I used to be European but eventually got over it.

I dont get. Is it the charisma? The solid striking technique? The fact she is a champ? Cause i couldnt care less about her. There would be no fight she was in that would make me want to watch and i just dont get her appeal. Can someone explain this.

View attachment 262105

I feel you bro. Its like the hype about that Witcher game. Ok story line, but some of the worst game play ever. The fight system is horrible. I played it 15 minutes on XBox and am still wondering wtf is wrong with the fans....

View attachment 262105
What charisma?
I like the fact that she tries, and she is in shape. She works.
I am not a fan of WMMA, but I actually watch her fights.
Other than that, I don't see the appeal.

Its because she doesn't exploit her body on social media like most American WMMA fighters, so you have less fap material, and hence don't care.
Probably because she has the body of a 12 year old boy.

Back