Can someone explain Joanna to me

I dont get. Is it the charisma? The solid striking technique? The fact she is a champ? Cause i couldnt care less about her. There would be no fight she was in that would make me want to watch and i just dont get her appeal. Can someone explain this.

View attachment 262105

I hate WMMA in the UFC as much as the next person, but I respect her style and game.

You are unable to recognize that because you're a little bitch. What's your address I wanna come over and slap you.

I hate WMMA in the UFC as much as the next person, but I respect her style and game.

You are unable to recognize that because you're a little bitch. What's your address I wanna come over and slap you.
I didnt say i dont respect her. Im in Hillarys, Western Australia. Message me when you get here

Sure, but first you have to tell me where I can get one of these Australian dogs, I want one.
ec091d0e35672930799f26112489b189

I'm not a big Joanna fan, but. I'll for sure watch a Joanna fight. She's very technical and very fun to watch, but that's about where it ends for me. Much prefer Claudia or even to an extend Tecia Torres in the strawweight division at least.

Its cuz she's European simple as that.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.

there's also one other thing she has, exciting fights.

fighters should be judged on their fights, because after all what else are you watching this for?

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.

Well that's a very ignorant thing to say.

Sure, but first you have to tell me where I can get one of these Australian dogs, I want one.
ec091d0e35672930799f26112489b189
Looks like a wombat, eastern australia, opposite side to where i am. Nasty fuckers they are, guaranteed to fuck your car if you hit one

I dont get. Is it the charisma? The solid striking technique? The fact she is a champ? Cause i couldnt care less about her. There would be no fight she was in that would make me want to watch and i just dont get her appeal. Can someone explain this.

View attachment 262105
Sherdog virgins are attracted to the crystal meth addict look.

View attachment 262105
Its because she doesn't exploit her body on social media like most American WMMA fighters, so you have less fap material, and hence don't care.

It's already hard to care for low weight divisions. It's hard to care about WMMA.

So, it's perfectly normal you don't care about low weight WMMA.

European...like, as in white? Because people love Ronda's annoying ass personality.

Her awsome striking technique and "Nobody is gonna take this belt from me!"-shtick appeals to a lot of people but personally I don't enjoy watching her fight since she doesn't have good power.

Its because she doesn't exploit her body on social media like most American WMMA fighters, so you have less fap material, and hence don't care.
The whole premise for introducing womens mma to the ufc was based on good looking women that kick ass to attract men. The whole thing in itself is 'sexist'. Not a bad thing at all, im a sexist, but lets call a spade a fucken spade. And its a good thing joanna doesn't flaunt her rig.

The whole premise for introducing womens mma to the ufc was based on good looking women that kick ass to attract men. The whole thing in itself is 'sexist'. Not a bad thing at all, im a sexist, but lets call a spade a fucken spade. And its a good thing joanna doesn't flaunt her rig.
I'm not judging you.

You asked for an explanation, so I gave you one.

She's a great fighter who defends her title. Fun to watch beat the crap out of people with elbows.

Her awsome striking technique and "Nobody is gonna take this belt from me!"-shtick appeals to a lot of people but personally I don't enjoy watching her fight since she doesn't have good power.

There is 6 KO/TKO's per around 80-90 fights in her division. 2 of KO/TKO's are her, she finished 25% of her fights in UFC by TKO/KO vs top oponnents. 6 of her fighta where title fights. Let's be real here.
You can compare her to Dominick Cruz, he wasn't KO artist tbh, and had 1 KO in his title fights, rest were decisions.
You enjoy low weight classes, then you will enjoy her fights, otherwise not really.

Back