Can someone explain Joanna to me

LOL I clearly stated He has better kicks and knee's but his boxing isn't even close to hers.

Skills don't always translate to titles if she had the chance to compete in a K1 tournament I am sure she would win or come close to winning.

well yea if ur talking boxing look at garbrandt, gus, bisping etc. and the other top guys. joanna is great for WMMA but shes fighting weak competition just like mighty mouse is and cyborg are for the most part. 135 atleast has/had some people like holm, tate, shevchenko, nunes etc. 115 has JJ and claudia and the rest im not sold on at all. rose needs more experience and is being thrown to the wolves and so does karolina.

just look at what garbrandt did to cruz and what tj did to barao or even his latest outing against lineker. or look at how gus pieced up glover and put on a boxing clinic. JJ isnt better then any of those guys

Personally I love watching her striking. Watching her destroy Esparza and Penne (I have nothing against either of them) was fairly awesome.

guys want to bang her because she has a decent face and a cute accent.

as far as fighting goes, I'm not exactly sure why we have women's MMA other than to be progressive and inclusive.

What's even more laughable is when women are on the pound-for-pound

wasnt rousey like top 3 before she lost? her whole collapse was embarrassing for MMA and made the sport look bad. you got a chick ur saying is "once in a lifetime" that can beat up guys and beat up floyd in a street fight and the first woman thats a solid striker thats skilled embarrasses her and makes her look she has never fought before. it looked like she never trained any striking AT ALL during her career. if you didn't train that dont make a fool outta yourself and look like a total clown with ur hands postured like ur a 14 year old girl in high school.

and the funny part is -- she gets a year off and a immediate title shot, and again the hype machine backs her and shes gonna "get her belt back" when all hardcore and true fans knew she stood no chance. she shows up to fight and she looks the EXACT SAME as when holly knocked her out. no improvement, she still looked like a total child trying to fight nunes. im sure when nunes saw her looking like that she just decided to walk her down and knock her out quick. the first she landed it was over. she gets 3Ms for getting knocked out like a loser in 40 seconds and nunes gets 200k. shoulda fucking stayed retired after the first loss. only in the UFC i guess

I dont get. Is it the charisma? The solid striking technique? The fact she is a champ? Cause i couldnt care less about her. There would be no fight she was in that would make me want to watch and i just dont get her appeal. Can someone explain this.

View attachment 262105
I feel that way about every MMA fighter on the planet.

guys want to bang her because she has a decent face and a cute accent.

as far as fighting goes, I'm not exactly sure why we have women's MMA other than to be progressive and inclusive.

What's even more laughable is when women are on the pound-for-pound

Because of money. WMMA makes money. I know it can be shock, but I doubt Dana White and Ferttitas were SJW's.

wasnt rousey like top 3 before she lost? her whole collapse was embarrassing for MMA and made the sport look bad. you got a chick ur saying is "once in a lifetime" that can beat up guys and beat up floyd in a street fight and the first woman thats a solid striker thats skilled embarrasses her and makes her look she has never fought before. it looked like she never trained any striking AT ALL during her career. if you didn't train that dont make a fool outta yourself and look like a total clown with ur hands postured like ur a 14 year old girl in high school.

and the funny part is -- she gets a year off and a immediate title shot, and again the hype machine backs her and shes gonna "get her belt back" when all hardcore and true fans knew she stood no chance. she shows up to fight and she looks the EXACT SAME as when holly knocked her out. no improvement, she still looked like a total child trying to fight nunes. im sure when nunes saw her looking like that she just decided to walk her down and knock her out quick. the first she landed it was over. she gets 3Ms for getting knocked out like a loser in 40 seconds and nunes gets 200k. shoulda fucking stayed retired after the first loss. only in the UFC i guess

Man, it's not thread about Ronda...

She's a legit gangster. That is all.

LOL at the haters spreading the racist separatist rhetoric.

#andstill forever, and ever, and ever

Its cuz she's European simple as that.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.

Let me guess you're not racist because white isn't a "minority"

Good fighter, irritating personality.
I usually watch her fight but do not tune in to her interviews and media scrums.

She's a bit flirty with the boys..

MedicalValidDassierat.gif

36847bb04acd0a02a1c1a6d8ad207bfd.gif

Back