Can someone explain Joanna to me

Joanna is like an eldritch figure from Slavic folklore. She can appear as a winsome maiden beside a forest stream, but if you get too close her face turns ghoulish as she clasps her violent hands around you and drags you under into the deep waters...
<Baelish01>

Like cyborg all of her competition is shit but she's great to watch.
Rose is getting a title shot. That girl is horrendous.

Elite striking by female standards and is a dominant champ against interesting opponents. Esparza: american wrestler and og champ. Penne: top 5 good at changing levels and finding a way to win. Claudia: brazilian grappling beast with romero abs. Karolina: another elite female striker.

Man, that esparaza is as bad of a pro fighter as I've seen and she was a champion.
God damn MMA!

She is ugly.

So I will not support her.

She is very cocky and rude too.
And a nice BS PR move pretending she was going to save that card and fight whatever her name
No chance of it happening but it helped promote her and give her this bad ass image.

She beats the brakes off her opposition. Karolina caught her tho

That's laughable. White knights and their silliness.

Name a fighter who has crisper cleaner technique or has a deeper effective repitore of strikes.

Happy to wait.

Name a fighter who has crisper cleaner technique or has a deeper effective repitore of strikes.

Happy to wait.
Dominick Cruz, Overeem, Gokhan Saki, TJ Dillashaw, Joe Duffy, Conor McGregor, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo, Uriah Hall, Alexander Gustafsson, Jorge Masvidal, Mighty Mouse, and the list goes on.

Joanna's strikes are very effective against females (i.e. inexperienced and lesser talent), yes.

Last edited:
Its cuz she's European simple as that.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.
white privilege is not what it used to be. if anything, its the opposite now, if she was latina, black or asian people would LOVE her, its because she is white, ppl think she is bland and has nothing more to add.

and being a white person, we know being a slav is kind of its own white

It's because Sherdog is full of virgins.

Dominick Cruz, Overeem, Gokhan Saki, TJ Dillashaw, Joe Duffy, Conor McGregor, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo, Uriah Hall, Alexander Gustafsson, Jorge Masvidal, Mighty Mouse, and the list goes on.

Joanna's strikes are very effective against females (i.e. inexperienced and lesser talent), yes.

Cruz is sloppy as fuck and has next to no kicks.

Reems boxing is not as clean or as crisp amd his footwork is nowhere near as good his kicks and knee's are better tho. None of the above come close to her in pure technique.

Except DJ his striking I would say is on par except his range of kicks is less.

Again all you are doing is naming male strikers with a winning % lol

Every single one of the fighters I just named have better striking than Joanna.

No, I'm naming fighters that fans and MMA experts all agree have some of the best striking in the sport. No one other than white knights and male feminists argue that Joanna is the best of all.

Last edited:
Beats Claudia twice and beats KK and Laturno (spelling) but has no world class wins. Stfu scrub
If KK is your definition of world class all the power to you but I don't consider someone that gives up their back that easily world class.

Because Flurries. ;)

ETA: It didn't hurt that she took out Esparza who took the TUF title from Rose Namajunas by laying on her for 15 minutes. ;)

My two cents:

I love JJ because of (in no particular order):

Her fight style, her goofy, cute personality away from the cage, oh yeah, and her BEAUTIFUL eyes!

Man, but Valentina will be world class win (mma)....her first 11 oponnents she defeated in mma have combined record 3 -13...Even Cyborg's record looks more competitive. Lets Valentina make her own story in UFC without parasitzing on JJ. She will be good without it.

Maybe it is your english but I don't understand what you are trying to say. Sorry.

If KK is your definition of world class all the power to you but I don't consider someone that gives up their back that easily world class.

Lets see how long it takes Claudia to take your back buddeh.

What I don't get about Joanna is how some sherdoggers find her cute, or even hot?

She is pretty ugly, TBF.

Every single one of the fighters I just named have better striking than Joanna.

No, I'm naming fighters that fans and MMA experts all agree have some of the best striking in the sport. No one other than white knights and male feminists argue that Joanna is the best of all.

Wrong.

You named "strikers" you can't even throw a kick how can they have better striking. Conor even stated that her striking is above and beyond even his striking and that is why he tunes in to watch her.

She is literally one of the few female fighters Male fighters will watch based on her skill alone.

You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Cruz is sloppy as fuck and has next to no kicks.

Reems boxing is not as clean or as crisp amd his footwork is nowhere near as good his kicks and knee's are better tho. None of the above come close to her in pure technique.

overeem is a k1 wgp champ. that alone shits on anything joanna will ever win in her life

Its cuz she's European simple as that.

If she was latina, black, asian oe anything else ppl here would bash her but anything European here these ppl go nuts over.

I agree with you i could care less about her fights. She has a horrible personality, not pretty, annoying, cocky, and has an ugly accent.
Damn bro. The girl can fuckin scrap and puts together beautiful combinations better than a lot of men in MMA. She's definitely fun to watch. As much as I want to agree with your sentiment about European hype, you should stop acting like she's trash.

Back