Can DC truly claim that he’s at the top of the mountain?

No he can't claim goat status. I'm no Jones fan but he got handled twice. It's easy to write Jones off as a cheater except we all know the vast majority of fighters have juiced in the past
A) only a Jones fan would say this
B) he asked if he’s at the top of the mountain, not if he’s the goat. And he is because he’s HW champ, which has nothing to do with Jones
C) Jones is a cheater. Sorry
D) get back in your hole, bitch
E) have a nice day

Except it really isn't and the only ones crying about it will be guys like you.

In Pro sports it's basically assumed everybody is cheating anyway and the vast majority don't care " If you aren't cheating you aren't trying"

All history will remember is that while 1000's have been caught cheating there was still only 1 Lance, only 1 Anderson and only 1 Jones which means with or without cheating there was still something different and special about these guys or they wouldn't be standing alone and unpresedented at the top of there fields.

I'm sure it will eventually come out that Micheal Phelps was cheating too, and Usain Bolt but nobody will care because they still accomplished things that nobody else who made the mistake of getting caught could accomplish.

The "everybody cheats" argument is nonsense. It's like saying everybody speeds or drives drunk or lies on their tax forms...just because some do it by no means indicates that it's the norm. That's moron logic.

No... it is not that simple. not even close.

Is it clean Jon who is not cheating... or is it dirty Jone who is cheating.

Your dismissal of this fact is pretty disturbing. I've all ready expressed this point of view about as many times as I know how to... but you refuse to acknowledge even one thing that I've said about it. You are either trolling or you are in denial.

Explain to me how if I take all the solid balls in hand in a game of 8 ball & put them in the pocket & then declare myself the winner... that makes me a better pool shooter than you. Here's another example. You & I are throwing darts. You stay behind the line & throw from there. I just walk up to the board & put all 3 darts right in the bullseye... does that make me a better at darts than you? no it doesn't... because I didn't play by the same rules as you. In fact I played by rules that will get me disqualified from the game.

Don't even ignore this for the 3rd time unless you are just acknowledging that you're trolling.

That isn't even remotely close to this situation so please stop. And Jon's tests for this are so weird that even Novitzky said its off.

Its just laughable that you guys will bitch n moan about Jon but say DC deserves a payday so fighting Lesnar is ok.

Jon is better than DC. It's shown in their fights and their accomplishments. Jon has been the best 205 lb fighter for 5 years. Some suggest the best ever. DC is neither.

Jon's tests for this are so weird that even Novitzky said its off.
Link or didn't happen.

@dimspace is there any truth to this. first I've heard of it right here.

Its just laughable that you guys will bitch n moan about Jon but say DC deserves a payday so fighting Lesnar is ok.
It wouldn't be so laughable if you actually looked at the fact that there is no clear number one contender at HW. So since there'z no clear contender... just sit back & let it happen. March 2019 it will all be over.

Blaydes is the only one in the discussion... & he's only just now cracking legitimacy... & he's not even as legit as Brock. Don't even get started with Lewis. Even he said he is out. You're stuck with a rematch or a big fight against an ex champ.

Yes, PED Jones is better than everyone. that is cheating & does not count against DC. You still have not told me why my examples are not valid. Simply telling me it isn't close is about 147th the argument that I gave you with a specific situation.

Fact is you nor me nor Jones or DC know who is the better fighter because the 2 have never matched up on an even playing field.

You seem to be content expressing your opinion without any detail to your point of view. the examples I've given you several times are legit. Jones cheating is so obvious and everyone knows he is juicing. there's just too much data, so the least you could do is offer me your verification that you know that to be true. That's the first step in our disagreements. If we can't get past that, then we may as well not even talk about the rest. We'll just call it an "agree to disagree" yeah? I don't really see how anyone can present a valid argument for Jones not juicing. Turnibol does not just show up in tainted supplements. It has to be purposefully imported into the country & it's taken by itself.

Edit: See Dimspaces comments following this post. Basically he says that the only argument for the idea against Jones taking Turnibol on purpose is that Novitzky doesn't think anyone would be that stupid. lol... that's it. That's Jones' entire defense. There's no chance reason that he could have that in his system.

Last edited:
Link or didn't happen.

@dimspace is there any truth to this. first I've heard of it right here.

no, what Jeff explained is that Jones test from early june was negative and his fight week test was positive (and then again negative - as expected - three months later)

Jeff correctly hypothesised therefore that the turinabol entered his system AFTER the early june tests.

His summary was therefore, either, it was totally accidental contamination, OR, Jones is a complete and utter retard (ie. took it intentionally)

So Jeff leans towards accidental/contamination (as for reasons known only to himself he has written off the possibilty that Jones is a retard)

Jeff believes Jones didnt take it intentionally because that would be stupid.. and Jones would never do anything that stupid...

Of course, Jeff is paid to support and side with the athletes, thats his job, and coming out saying "i think jones is a fucking idiot" would not be doing his job.

That gets badly reported by places like BJPEnn and Entimports as "novitsky says jones victim of contamination" etc etc

Sherdoggers read half the headline.. and we go from there

DC is not on any mountain in my book . First Got given the belt back . Then he hung on for dear life to a towel to make the Defence . Then he eye poked his way to a lucky punch . Any one with half a brain knows anyone can win at Heavy weight on any given night Especially if you pave the way with intentional eye pokes . Defend and then maybe you on the mountain lol. Rematch Sitipe if you so great DC . Everyone knows Brock is easy money but true legsy is in a Stipe rematch

BEEcNgm.gif

Never forget!

No he can't claim goat status. I'm no Jones fan but he got handled twice. It's easy to write Jones off as a cheater except we all know the vast majority of fighters have juiced in the past
2nd time was a total annihilation....

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Don't see why not, Jones is gone. I think DC's accomplishments of being a two division champion exceed Jones clearing out LHW.

no, what Jeff explained is that Jones test from early june was negative and his fight week test was positive (and then again negative - as expected - three months later)

Jeff correctly hypothesised therefore that the turinabol entered his system AFTER the early june tests.

His summary was therefore, either, it was totally accidental contamination, OR, Jones is a complete and utter retard (ie. took it intentionally)

So Jeff leans towards accidental/contamination (as for reasons known only to himself he has written off the possibilty that Jones is a retard)

Jeff believes Jones didnt take it intentionally because that would be stupid.. and Jones would never do anything that stupid...

Of course, Jeff is paid to support and side with the athletes, thats his job, and coming out saying "i think jones is a fucking idiot" would not be doing his job.

That gets badly reported by places like BJPEnn and Entimports as "novitsky says jones victim of contamination" etc etc

Sherdoggers read half the headline.. and we go from there

Thank you... as always... for your response. What do you think?

I read a couple bits on line that seemed pretty certain that there's no "accidental" way that Turnibol ended up in his system such as that it was not mixed with something else... & it's not even made in the US so it had to be imported.

So if what I read is correct... & I put it together with what you said about it being just stupid for someone to try & get away with having Turnibol in their system on purpose... I guess we're saying that someone else imported it to the US & snuck it into something he consumed somehow? Is that the story?

What about the idea that Jones & his rich juicing brothers thought they had a way to mask it & they just fooked up & bought an impure mask? Just saying that with all these parameters & if we're assuming Jones is not a complete idiot... we'd have to have some other theory as to how it got into his system yeah?

It's like I can understand what

Thank you... as always... for your response. What do you think?

I read a couple bits on line that seemed pretty certain that there's no "accidental" way that Turnibol ended up in his system such as that it was not mixed with something else... & it's not even made in the US so it had to be imported.

So if what I read is correct... & I put it together with what you said about it being just stupid for someone to try & get away with having Turnibol in their system on purpose... I guess we're saying that someone else imported it to the US & snuck it into something he consumed somehow? Is that the story?

What about the idea that Jones & his rich juicing brothers thought they had a way to mask it & they just fooked up & bought an impure mask? Just saying that with all these parameters & if we're assuming Jones is not a complete idiot... we'd have to have some other theory as to how it got into his system yeah?

It's like I can understand what

like Jeff says, either

a) it was contamination, accidental

or

b) it was intentional in which case Jones is a complete and utter moron

I dont discount stupidity, in fact, I think Jon doing something absolutely, completely, and utterly moronic is highly likely.

If I was in Jeff's position, a UFC Employee who's job it is to support the fighters in these issues, then "I dont think Jon would be that stupid" would be my response as well..

I really think Jeff underestimates just how big a moron Jones is capable of being.

A) only a Jones fan would say this
B) he asked if he’s at the top of the mountain, not if he’s the goat. And he is because he’s HW champ, which has nothing to do with Jones
C) Jones is a cheater. Sorry
D) get back in your hole, bitch
E) have a nice day

I couldn't care less about Jones so you're dead wrong with your first sentence...the rest is just misguided butt hurt

The "everybody cheats" argument is nonsense. It's like saying everybody speeds or drives drunk or lies on their tax forms...just because some do it by no means indicates that it's the norm. That's moron logic.

Yeah except the vast majority have done all those things at one point. People in the know of every single professional sports has stated at one point or another that cheating is not the exception but the rule, most just don't get caught.

I like that that was the only part of my post you could dispute though. Unfortunately wether we like it or not the moron argument here is the argument against it. That's the neive idealist argument were most of us are jaded realists.

Winning the HW title officially made him more accomplished than Bones or anyone else not named Conor for that matter. At this rate, he will even surpass Conor because all he needs to do is defend either title just once while still having the other.

"The one who doesn't fall doesn't stand up.” - Fedor Emelianenko
Well Fedor never cried like a b*tch after a loss....so I am gonna paraphrase here....

“One who cries like little girl, is not a man” ~Ivan Drago

2nd time was a total annihilation....

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif
DC should just bring a weapon to the next fight and have an easy victory. That'd probably change your tune as to who is better since you clearly don't care about one guy cheating to win.

@Pakman is just a troll. He ignores responses that expose Jon Jones as a drug cheat and just repeats "he's better than DC" like some of the stupid mantra.

Disregard this guy.
Trolls are the only "fans" Lance Armstrong of MMA has today

Back