Can DC truly claim that he’s at the top of the mountain?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hes had an amazing career and is in the elite 2 division champions club but there is that one figure standing in his way to the top. Jones is a drug cheat but unfortunately he’s beaten him twice and that had to have put a huge dent in his pride. He did the drugs but being beaten by the same man twice is not something you just get over. Jones imo will always be the man standing in his way and honestly that should be his last fight. I wanna see if he can truly overcome Jones at HW otherwise it’ll haunt him until the day he dies.

Where is Jones second belt?

giphy.gif

He is the legit HW champ but not at LHW since he is 0-2 against Jones

Jones abused the steroid, and consequently the performance he showed against DC should be disregarded. Until Jones can prove that he is capable of beating DC off the drug, DC is on top of the mountain. Even if the third fight never comes to fruition, DC would still go down as the best. The responsibility to prove himself is on Jones, not DC.

Last edited:
lol DC is def not sweating Bones anymore.

He’s frying bigger fish.

Cormier has by far surpassed Juice head's accomplishments. He started MMA at around 30 years old and dominated 2 divisions only losing once to juice head. Juice head never had the balls to compete at heavyweight. He prefered fighting smaller guys as dirty as possible.

Cormier will be retired with millions before Jones ever returns...

Not beating his biggest rival does keep him out of the GOAT picture, but that shit really doesn't mean a whole lot. Right now, with two belts, he is clearly at the top of the mountain.

No he can't claim goat status. I'm no Jones fan but he got handled twice. It's easy to write Jones off as a cheater except we all know the vast majority of fighters have juiced in the past

upload_2018-7-16_22-43-41.jpeg

Real mountain climbers don’t need to take shortcuts.

I think he can. Sure Jones washed him twice but he's outta the picture indefinitely. Then goes up and melts stape in the first round. He def deserves respect. This coming from a huge jones fan and dc hater

Hes had an amazing career and is in the elite 2 division champions club but there is that one figure standing in his way to the top. Jones is a drug cheat but unfortunately he’s beaten him twice and that had to have put a huge dent in his pride. He did the drugs but being beaten by the same man twice is not something you just get over. Jones imo will always be the man standing in his way and honestly that should be his last fight. I wanna see if he can truly overcome Jones at HW otherwise it’ll haunt him until the day he dies.

Meh. that was at LHW, which I agree with you.
But I don't buy this crap of him becoming GOAT the same way I didn't buy Miocic being it.
UFC HW suck, and being at the top of a shitty mountain does not mean much.

Same I said before: it is unfair to DC & Miocic, but it is just what it is.
They can't climb higher than Fedor, Nog or Crop Cop, because there's simply no big mountains around to climb.

Jones is the UFC version of Lance Armstrong. Not a single one of his accomplishments deserves to be recognized. Nor does Anderson Silva's or any other lowlife dope cheat.

You can cry about it all you like but that's the way history will view your boy :)

He is the legit HW champ but not at LHW since he is 0-2 against Jones
<TrumpWrong1>

He's 2-1 vs jones(200&214), who won't be able to fight again until DC is long retired.

<DC-Champ>

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

<mma1>
<mma1>
<mma1>
<mma1>
<mma1><mma1>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back