Can DC truly claim that he’s at the top of the mountain?

DC has the 2 most prestigious belts at this moment and most people think Jones is the Lance Armstrong of mma.

He's king of the mountain. He should publicly challenge Conor.

"I'll whoop Brock's ass then McGregor's back to back on the same night."

That will sell.

Meh. that was at LHW, which I agree with you.
But I don't buy this crap of him becoming GOAT the same way I didn't buy Miocic being it.
UFC HW suck, and being at the top of a shitty mountain does not mean much.

Same I said before: it is unfair to DC & Miocic, but it is just what it is.
They can't climb higher than Fedor, Nog or Crop Cop, because there's simply no big mountains around to climb.
It's really, really hard to surpass Nog or Cro Cop. It's impossible for the way the sport is now to pass Fedor.

From my vantage point he's sitting on both Everest and K2.

Some of the Jones fans posts on here are so cringe. I actually find it hard to read the shit they spew out.

Honestly embarrassing.

Dc is not goat. Even w a win over brock... Who he should beat , he wont be goat. I like dc, but hes not the best ever.

Lol this is so much bullshit. How about Ben Johnson, Marion Jones? Oh that's right their medals were stripped and they were completely forgotten. Armstrong's legacy is being a cheater and being shamed out of his sport. Same thing with Bonds. In LITERALLY every other sport cheaters are shamed and reviled, and their records stricken from the books, medals, records, and titles revoked.

But you guys try to rewrite history to makes Jones cheating ok. Well it's not ok, and he won't be remembered as goat. He'll be remembered as a cheater. Again, like in every other sport.

If they were completely forgotten you wouldn't have just used them as examples, they're only forgotten because there records have been broken.

Nobody has forgotten Bonds or Armstrong's accomplishments and won't until someone breaks there records to.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either, I'm just neive and have to wonder why in all these cases there have literally been hundreds of other who used and tried there hardest to be the best but only these select few actually did these unpresedented things.

That tells me and anyone else who doesn't just jump up on a BS moral high horse to dismiss everything they did that PED's were not the only factor at play in there accomplishments, although I'm sure it didn't hurt it definitely wasn't the sole cause.

Especially in Armstrong's case since he was likely introduced to steroids while fighting cancer which should have and could have been a career ender. Just because he used PED's his story really isn't any less inspiring as far as I'm concerened.

I bet if you could get DC to give an honest answer, he would admit that he needs to beat Jones to be on top of the mountain

Jones may be a better fighter but he is a complete disaster. DC is a real pro and a double champion. He probably only has Fedor above him.

Cormier has by far surpassed Juice head's accomplishments. He started MMA at around 30 years old and dominated 2 divisions only losing once to juice head. Juice head never had the balls to compete at heavyweight. He prefered fighting smaller guys as dirty as possible.

He lost twice to juice head

Whoever has more money between DC and Jones came out on top... IMO.

After he fights Lesnar, I assume that's DC.

View attachment 408743

2 times paper champ DC stepped into the octagon against Jon Jones and two times he got his azz kicked and left cage crying like a school girl for the world to see.

Jon Jones is the boogeyman DC checks under his bed for every night and ALWAYS will be.

maxresdefault.jpg

jon-jones-ufc-200-removal-tears-e1505267609532.jpg

screenshot_20180710-211942_chrome-jpg.407877

Dhjn9DMVAAAVTBp-1162x502.jpg

<DC-Champ>bork1}

Fucking normal looking dudes at the gym are on steroids. Normal gym bros are stronger than 1920s world class lifters. And you mean to tell me that professional athletes are expected to be natural? Come the fuck on. Jones kicked DC's ass and now he's all butthurt and he's got a horseshoe in it. Jones'll pull that horseshoe out of DC's ass and beat him over the head with it while weighing 300 lbs shredded in their next fight.

Hes had an amazing career and is in the elite 2 division champions club but there is that one figure standing in his way to the top. Jones is a drug cheat but unfortunately he’s beaten him twice and that had to have put a huge dent in his pride. He did the drugs but being beaten by the same man twice is not something you just get over. Jones imo will always be the man standing in his way and honestly that should be his last fight. I wanna see if he can truly overcome Jones at HW otherwise it’ll haunt him until the day he dies.
nah jones has been caught to much doing roids for those wins to mean to much. Ruins the W for jones. DC earned his shit the hard way

This is a sport/job....thats extremely competitive. He's made money and the current champion of 2 weight classes. Nothing else matters after that!!!!

Back