Can DC truly claim that he’s at the top of the mountain?

Hes had an amazing career and is in the elite 2 division champions club but there is that one figure standing in his way to the top. Jones is a drug cheat but unfortunately he’s beaten him twice and that had to have put a huge dent in his pride. He did the drugs but being beaten by the same man twice is not something you just get over. Jones imo will always be the man standing in his way and honestly that should be his last fight. I wanna see if he can truly overcome Jones at HW otherwise it’ll haunt him until the day he dies.

Let me ask you TS, if Jones had beaten DC with a baseball bat would you still consider it a clean win?

Taking PED's is cheating. Using a foreign object is cheating. They're different in both scope and method, but they're still cheating.

Jones beat DC once officially (though its likely he's been juicing most of title career) and that's it.

Let me ask you TS, if Jones had beaten DC with a baseball bat would you still consider it a clean win?

Taking PED's is cheating. Using a foreign object is cheating. They're different in both scope and method, but they're still cheating.

Jones beat DC once officially (though its likely he's been juicing most of title career) and that's it.
Showing up to the cage chemically enhanced/coming off a chemically enhanced training camp is absolutely comparable to showing up to a boxing match with loaded hand wraps.

do these people also consider margarito's "win" over Cotto legitimate?

I will continue to make this comparison in each and every thread like this that I see.

Edit: I'm backing you up, btw. In case it looked like I was quoting you to dispute your post

Last edited:
Without the two losses to a drug cheat he would be undefeated, two weight world champ & have one of, if not the best resumes in mma. Cormier in no way needs to beat a drug cheat in JJ to validate anything. When we talk about the GOAT we don't even speak about A.Silva after he has popped for ped's twice, we should treat JJ the same.

Showing up to the cage chemically enhanced/coming off a chemically enhanced training camp is absolutely comparable to showing up to a boxing match with loaded hand wraps.

do these people also consider Mayorga's win over Cotto legitimate?

I will continue to make this comparison in each and every thread like this that I see.

Edit: I'm backing you up, btw. In case it looked like I was quoting you to dispute your post

It's Antonio Margarito btw but good point. Pacquaio rearranging his face after was poetic justice.

I guess Dennis Hallman is above Matt Hughes all time too, right? DC did more and did it in two divisions, presumably clean, while being nearly a decade older than Jon Jones.

wikipedia vs real life

giphy.gif

Jones has not accomplished what DC has accomplished. DC is at the top, despite his lose to Jones.

Lol Jones is a cheat but we all know Cormier thinks about him every night. You can’t erase the two times you’ve got your ass kicked from your mind even if it came from a cheater.

Jones abused the steroid, and consequently the performance he showed against DC should be disregarded. Until Jones can prove that he is capable of beating DC off the drug, DC is on top of the mountain. Even if the third fight never comes to fruition, DC would still go down as the best. The responsibility to prove himself is on Jones, not DC.

Honestly, if he fought Jones a third time and lost would you believe Jones was clean? Not me for a second. Twice a cheater, always a cheater.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><mma1><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back