Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Special Edition Comes With Modern Warfare Remastered)

I don't know which one annoys me more between the Claymores and Martydom.....but they're both obnoxious as hell.
Hahaha I put martyrdom on just for the fact that it always got the camping sniper in a building after his claymore gets me...

Anyone playing since it's Double XP and Double Weapon XP until Feb 3? I've gotten on a few times, but all the sweats are out lol.

I hit up the Double XP as much as I could but I was away for the last couple days of it. Managed to Max-prestige a bunch of weapons, Promoted to 7th Prestige and hit about level 35 before I went on a trip.

I got the Diamond Camo for all the Shotguns. I started thinking that maybe I would do the SMGs next, and then I looked and saw that you need 50 Low-Blow Medals with each one and I thought "fuck that".

I can get them in hardcore but my KDR is bad enough already without playing THAT camper-fest. I guess I will have to do without.

Anyone else use the Eraser for FTL rig? Holy shit, I can't hit anyone with it. Even when i'm spot on I don't even get a hitmarker. What's up with that? I'm getting better at the game and my favorite game modes are:

1) Tactical Team Death Match
2) Frontline
3) Kill Confirmed

Eraser is a OHK death machine, but takes precision.

I'd like to break their fucking fingers.

Jitter Modders.

Now there's DLC on the Map Packs on something that's already DLC. Lol they are absolutely shameless.

The new Zombies is pretty fun. Shaolin Shuffle.

I played Black Ops 3 for almost a year after release, this game held my interest for about a week.

Looking forward to Treyarchs next Cod

...Blops 3. I hated that crap. I love IW. Best CoD yet for my playstyle. (Run & gun, fast movement mechanics, etc)

Am I the only person on planet earth that really enjoyed this version of zombies?

Never played any of the CODs is the remastered MW worth picking up for the single player only?

Never played any of the CODs is the remastered MW worth picking up for the single player only?

Absolutely. I loved the story in COD 4:MW. The graphics are gorgeous. Pick it up. Also, if you don't like playing against people online you can still play against AI Bots just to mess around. I do it sometimes.

Back