Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Special Edition Comes With Modern Warfare Remastered)

It really makes the game a LOT more fun once you get used to it. Glad you're enjoying it.

I can't be bothered to even try it TBH...

I'm going to try Stick and Move. I haven't been very good in Infinite Warfare. KD is a paltry 0.87.

I was looking forward to MW so much. That game actually got me into online gaming and FPS games at all. Mind you, I was already 30 years old at this point.

I just finished the campaign and I don't remember seeing Conor McGregor in it like advertised on the commercial. I'm not a Conor nuthugger or anything, but they showed him in the trailer and from what I noticed he is only in the opening scene; and that was after looking online to see where I missed him.

I just finished the campaign and I don't remember seeing Conor McGregor in it like advertised on the commercial. I'm not a Conor nuthugger or anything, but they showed him in the trailer and from what I noticed he is only in the opening scene; and that was after looking online to see where I missed him.

Wow, he's really in it? That's funny because I started the campaign last weekend and thought that the guy in the opening looks just like Conor, and the main villain looks just like Jon Snow.

He's only in one more scene after the opening and you won't even notice him as he's floating around in space dead. It's more of a cameo appearance.

well,mwr is ruined beyond belief,I've been on line for about 3 hours and its the same 4-5 maps all the time,which of course favour the sniping fans.

well,mwr is ruined beyond belief,I've been on line for about 3 hours and its the same 4-5 maps all the time,which of course favour the sniping fans.
Step your game up bro

I agree. Most games I enter are against entire teams of Snipers. It gets really boring sometimes. When I get in a lobby full of normal players that don't camp non-stop then the game is fun, but that rarely happens. Grenade spams, Martyrdom, Snipers, Choppers every 5 seconds. It's so obnoxious lol

I played MW competitively on gamebattles back in 07-08 and had sank probably over 20 days played on my ps3 account. There was never EVER this many snipers. Nowadays it's not uncommon to hop in a game and more than half the opposing team is sniping. It's ridiculous.

Even though this forum and thread are dead, I am still loving this game.

I'm going to try Stick and Move. I haven't been very good in Infinite Warfare. KD is a paltry 0.87.

I was looking forward to MW so much. That game actually got me into online gaming and FPS games at all. Mind you, I was already 30 years old at this point.

My KDR is crap (0.75ish) because I am always trying to get kills with the Bio Spike so that ends up with me getting shot a lot but I have a ton of fun in this game, especially since I made the move to Stick & Move. I will warn you, it does take some getting used to, after years of hitting the melee with your thumb....
I rarely use the Melee attack now because I haven't programmed myself to press the X button for it, but the Melee is crap anyways so it's not like I'm missing much. But yeah, Stick & Move is amazing IMO and really opened the movement mechanics up for me.

I still haven't put MWR in. I find it funny how everyone bitches and complains about the Space age CoD's and they whine and cry for the BOTG glory days of MW, and now that it is out and in their hands, the whine and cry about the helicopters and OP Perks. Hahaha. People are never happy.

Anyways I am kind of hoping they will do a MW2 Remaster, just because I love some of the maps and the Tactical Knife and Commando Pro. MW2 is where I started playing FPS games.

My KDR is crap (0.75ish) because I am always trying to get kills with the Bio Spike so that ends up with me getting shot a lot but I have a ton of fun in this game, especially since I made the move to Stick & Move. I will warn you, it does take some getting used to, after years of hitting the melee with your thumb....
I rarely use the Melee attack now because I haven't programmed myself to press the X button for it, but the Melee is crap anyways so it's not like I'm missing much. But yeah, Stick & Move is amazing IMO and really opened the movement mechanics up for me.

I still haven't put MWR in. I find it funny how everyone bitches and complains about the Space age CoD's and they whine and cry for the BOTG glory days of MW, and now that it is out and in their hands, the whine and cry about the helicopters and OP Perks. Hahaha. People are never happy.

Anyways I am kind of hoping they will do a MW2 Remaster, just because I love some of the maps and the Tactical Knife and Commando Pro. MW2 is where I started playing FPS games.

Yeah, it's like people don't remember the issues in COD4. They romanticize the memory. I had forgotten how bad it could get lol.

I'm at .97 now in Infinite Warfare. Been a lot better lately. I still have to try stick and move. I'm sure it'll help in the long run. I actually like the game a lot, as I find it smooth to play and I like the classes and guns. I'm loving Tactical TD. A great BOTG experience.

Anyone playing since it's Double XP and Double Weapon XP until Feb 3? I've gotten on a few times, but all the sweats are out lol.

I've enjoyed the game, but does anyone experience issues where you can put damn near a full clip in someone and they don't die, then they finally shoot you back and you die like nothing? It's infuriating, especially if you're on a streak.

MWR is such a let down, literally games don't end due to score being reached but time because everyone just camps and snipes...

It was never like that was it? Or did I get caught up in it so much before I didn't realise?

Like the new zombies... seems fun, I finished the Hoff Easter egg.

I
MWR is such a let down, literally games don't end due to score being reached but time because everyone just camps and snipes...

It was never like that was it? Or did I get caught up in it so much before I didn't realise?

Like the new zombies... seems fun, I finished the Hoff Easter egg.

I'm let down by MWR too. I remember back in the day there were campers, of course, but plenty of run and gun and AR players too. Now you try to move around and you don't see anyone, and get picked off by a sniper across the map in a building or laying down. Entire teams of snipers.

I can't blame the developer, because it's the players faults, but they have to try to do something. Maybe nerf all of the sniper rifles in power and distance. That would be a start.

I

I'm let down by MWR too. I remember back in the day there were campers, of course, but plenty of run and gun and AR players too. Now you try to move around and you don't see anyone, and get picked off by a sniper across the map in a building or laying down. Entire teams of snipers.

I can't blame the developer, because it's the players faults, but they have to try to do something. Maybe nerf all of the sniper rifles in power and distance. That would be a start.
Run around and get sniped from no where OR run around for ages find no one and bam.... claymore...

The amount of times I died to a claymore at low level because I didn't have the perk was laughable.

Run around and get sniped from no where OR run around for ages find no one and bam.... claymore...

The amount of times I died to a claymore at low level because I didn't have the perk was laughable.

I don't know which one annoys me more between the Claymores and Martydom.....but they're both obnoxious as hell.

Back