Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Special Edition Comes With Modern Warfare Remastered)

infinte warfare has the honour of being the most traded in game over christmas.
Tried it.. fuck it's terrible

The strict shit keeps coming on. Really feel like I wasted my money, modern warfare 2 is just massive campers.

Now the strict thing is happening again lol.. fml

I spent 2000 salvage on another Legendary DMR-1 Sniper. I already had one from a drop and I fell in love with it, but then I saw this one has the Glacial perk and I had to have it.
The DMR-1 Snapfrost:

Got a nice login bonus yesterday of 60 keys and 40 Salvage. I'll take it.

I hear this game is terrible. I want to get it through game sharing. I dunno how though lol

I heard the zombie mode is good.

Tried it.. fuck it's terrible

The strict shit keeps coming on. Really feel like I wasted my money, modern warfare 2 is just massive campers.

Now the strict thing is happening again lol.. fml

Explain the strict thing? I heard its terrible. I only buy Treyarch games of COD after I bought Ghost. Worst game ever.

Explain the strict thing? I heard its terrible. I only buy Treyarch games of COD after I bought Ghost. Worst game ever.
I've fixed it, reset my router.. happens a lot because cod uses different ports and they are closed, a lot of Aussie internet providers keep most ports closed and it's a bitch to open them.

Tactical team death match is really fun, it's no jumping..... reminds me friggen good cod games once were.

This would probably out do ghost for worst cod game imo.

Edit: zombies is great fun, thought it was going to be childish but it's great.

Wouldn't rate it higher than gorod and revelations on BOP3 but it's a great match, the new one coming out looks awesome.

I've fixed it, reset my router.. happens a lot because cod uses different ports and they are closed, a lot of Aussie internet providers keep most ports closed and it's a bitch to open them.

Tactical team death match is really fun, it's no jumping..... reminds me friggen good cod games once were.

This would probably out do ghost for worst cod game imo.

Edit: zombies is great fun, thought it was going to be childish but it's great.

Wouldn't rate it higher than gorod and revelations on BOP3 but it's a great match, the new one coming out looks awesome.

Thanks brah. Once upon a time, I use to do the technical/business analysis gig. Pays well. Lots of perks and push to up sell but, technology changes a lot. This was before the IPADs and all the new technology. There is stuff I can do but, it bugs me. I cannot imagine an entire career on it. Did some web development and consulting too. E commerce is genius BTW.

A friend offered to game share. I dunno how. I play a bit but I like Treyarch better. I like Zombies. Ascensions, Call of the Dead, Buried, Die Rise, Revelations were great. I hated maps like 5 and Moon. Managed 44 rds but, it was a mother fucker.

Thanks brah. Once upon a time, I use to do the technical/business analysis gig. Pays well. Lots of perks and push to up sell but, technology changes a lot. This was before the IPADs and all the new technology. There is stuff I can do but, it bugs me. I cannot imagine an entire career on it. Did some web development and consulting too. E commerce is genius BTW.

A friend offered to game share. I dunno how. I play a bit but I like Treyarch better. I like Zombies. Ascensions, Call of the Dead, Buried, Die Rise, Revelations were great. I hated maps like 5 and Moon. Managed 44 rds but, it was a mother fucker.
Bro I loved 5... hated it at first but it was so challenging I loved it.

Did you ever get bop3? Honestly it was one of the best ever zombies in cod history.

Every map but one (which seemed fun but people didn't seem to like it that much) was 8/10 or 9/10.

BOP3 is treyarch so I'm guessing you did.

Bro I loved 5... hated it at first but it was so challenging I loved it.

Did you ever get bop3? Honestly it was one of the best ever zombies in cod history.

Every map but one (which seemed fun but people didn't seem to like it that much) was 8/10 or 9/10.

BOP3 is treyarch so I'm guessing you did.

My 360 died. I had a bunch of goons online. We ripped BOII until the next day. We lost (little did they know) cause I passed out sitting up with the controller in my hand. Was rd 60 something. 4 people. Better at Zombies then Cod.

BO3 pisses me off. Solo I smashed 40 + but it does that error message on the launcher in Revelations. No Entries error. Its a nightmare and needs to be patched. Its not fun until it is. I just loop and train. Unload on a straight away, run, loop, and repeat. I never hold onto guns long except a super weapon like That Blackhole gun lol or Thunder gun if I did not pull it from the box. I hate ray gun. No pts and splash damage without the right gobble gum.

Some gobble gums are too over powered. I love that Syndicate Project channel and DaleyKJr channel. I am good but those dudes are world class. Paid to rip zombies. What a life. I expect they are neck beard aesthetic nerds IRL. 20s looking 40 + fat as fuck lol

My 360 died. I had a bunch of goons online. We ripped BOII until the next day. We lost (little did they know) cause I passed out sitting up with the controller in my hand. Was rd 60 something. 4 people. Better at Zombies then Cod.

BO3 pisses me off. Solo I smashed 40 + but it does that error message on the launcher in Revelations. No Entries error. Its a nightmare and needs to be patched. Its not fun until it is. I just loop and train. Unload on a straight away, run, loop, and repeat. I never hold onto guns long except a super weapon like That Blackhole gun lol or Thunder gun if I did not pull it from the box. I hate ray gun. No pts and splash damage without the right gobble gum.

Some gobble gums are too over powered. I love that Syndicate Project channel and DaleyKJr channel. I am good but those dudes are world class. Paid to rip zombies. What a life. I expect they are neck beard aesthetic nerds IRL. 20s looking 40 + fat as fuck lol
You do the Easter eggs or just high level? Shadows of evil was so damn hard lol.

Loved der E with the bows omfg played that so much my eyes bled, gorod was my fav and loved revelations but I got the strict NAT type and I couldn't play it anymore.. fixed it now so might go back.

Yea some dudes are just freaks, I consider myself good but some out there you're just like wow.... I remember one dude I played with trained zombies on giant for like 30 minutes just so he didn't get down, killing 1 by 1 till a nuke dropped.

New zombies is a bit different, power ups don't drop much, no ray gun because there is 4 special pistols. Magic wheel doesn't seem to drop great guns except one or two.

It's fun though but it's different.

You do the Easter eggs or just high level? Shadows of evil was so damn hard lol.

Loved der E with the bows omfg played that so much my eyes bled, gorod was my fav and loved revelations but I got the strict NAT type and I couldn't play it anymore.. fixed it now so might go back.

Yea some dudes are just freaks, I consider myself good but some out there you're just like wow.... I remember one dude I played with trained zombies on giant for like 30 minutes just so he didn't get down, killing 1 by 1 till a nuke dropped.

New zombies is a bit different, power ups don't drop much, no ray gun because there is 4 special pistols. Magic wheel doesn't seem to drop great guns except one or two.

It's fun though but it's different.

been told that. I want to give it a try. Waiting for my buddy to share it lol Not paying for it after the reviews I heard. I found BO3 hard to get into lobbies lately. I wonder if its a server issues or something else?

I am good man but on 360, my game players were ridiculous. I am dual guy. I find PS > 360 for graphics but, I am thinking scorpio will be the game console to beat when it drops late this year. Also, gamers are better. You get less children and more hardcore legit gamers.

been told that. I want to give it a try. Waiting for my buddy to share it lol Not paying for it after the reviews I heard. I found BO3 hard to get into lobbies lately. I wonder if its a server issues or something else?

I am good man but on 360, my game players were ridiculous. I am dual guy. I find PS > 360 for graphics but, I am thinking scorpio will be the game console to beat when it drops late this year. Also, gamers are better. You get less children and more hardcore legit gamers.
Man all I get ATM is 12 year old kids that just don't do the simple things in zombies, really kills my life.

I heard IW was the most returned game over Xmas, the $150 dropped to $97 in Australia that's MW2 and season pass.

Shows how much it's been returned, hope this means they'll go back to the old days of no halo jumping, I won't lie BOP3 was brilliant but IW took it a step to far.

Man all I get ATM is 12 year old kids that just don't do the simple things in zombies, really kills my life.

I heard IW was the most returned game over Xmas, the $150 dropped to $97 in Australia that's MW2 and season pass.

Shows how much it's been returned, hope this means they'll go back to the old days of no halo jumping, I won't lie BOP3 was brilliant but IW took it a step to far.
Lets hope. Still, if I get my buddy to game share, I will try it.

It is turning into halo though which is gay. Like real gay. Are you on xbox1 or ps? I already have my guess lol

Lets hope. Still, if I get my buddy to game share, I will try it.

It is turning into halo though which is gay. Like real gay. Are you on xbox1 or ps? I already have my guess lol
Playstation, lmao yea practically they even have that blue shield thing halo had.

Infected is fun. They brought that back

Crazy, all this negative feedback and rumour mongering. Infinite Warfare is the most fun I have had in a CoD for a long time. Fast and furious. I think people just can't handle the speed, same as Titanfall. People talk shit about Titanfall and this edition of CoD when they are the best, fastest twitch shooter FPS game available.

The movement mechanics in this game are so dynamic it is unbelievable. The guns are fun af too.

Crazy, all this negative feedback and rumour mongering. Infinite Warfare is the most fun I have had in a CoD for a long time. Fast and furious. I think people just can't handle the speed, same as Titanfall. People talk shit about Titanfall and this edition of CoD when they are the best, fastest twitch shooter FPS game available.

The movement mechanics in this game are so dynamic it is unbelievable. The guns are fun af too.

I pretty much agree with you when you say the game is too fast for people, and frustrates them. It's just the lag comp that's bad. Besides that it's buttery smooth. I will say that Black Ops 3 is an overall better looking game though.

Also, Modern Warfare remastered looks unbelievable after their updates. I didn't play it for a few weeks, came back after Christmas and turned it on....I was in awe for a while. Big time improvements.

Each to their own and that, but i dont really understand the hatred for IW. I knew id like it as soon as i tried out some games with the bots..before even going online...and i even prefer Treyarch. I feel like a lot of people have hated on this game without actually having played it, or have been conditioned to believe its a poor release and are too ready to give up before getting to grips with it, blaming the game instead of learning the maps etc.

Yeah man. This edition of CoD is amazing.

On a side note, I just can't get rolling with Modern Warfare Remastered. Every 10 seconds there is a helicopter, Grenade spam, shooting through walls, Martyrdom. Everyone is laying in a corner camping. The game looks gorgeous and runs pretty smoothly, but something feels off from the original.

On a side note, I just can't get rolling with Modern Warfare Remastered. Every 10 seconds there is a helicopter, Grenade spam, shooting through walls, Martyrdom. Everyone is laying in a corner camping. The game looks gorgeous and runs pretty smoothly, but something feels off from the original.

Yeah ive seen many similar complaints about mwr. Seems like a pretty rough experience, but hey, at least its all boots on the ground right?

@Stabby -that stick & move tip was a game changer! many thanks. ;)

@Stabby -that stick & move tip was a game changer! many thanks. ;)

It really makes the game a LOT more fun once you get used to it. Glad you're enjoying it.

I can't be bothered to even try it TBH...

Back