Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Special Edition Comes With Modern Warfare Remastered)

Eredin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
ChC7XqhWMAAG1pX.jpg

Trailer next week.

I'm not sure I can ever go back to regular FPS after playing Splatoon all year but if this MW remastered has online multiplayer and the original perks and kill streaks I might buy it just for that. Fuck all this futuristic bullshit.

Meh, Black Ops 3 honestly shits on COD4, certainly don't miss terrible perks like Juggernaut, it's really outdated at this point.

Meh, Black Ops 3 honestly shits on COD4, certainly don't miss terrible perks like Juggernaut, it's really outdated at this point.
BOIII is absolutley horrific IMO.

Cod4, WaW both had the best formula's for Cod IMO.

Nostalgia getting the best of you, those games are shit by today's standard.
Nah, i always hear people say that. I'd play the shit out of both with good servers/no modders/hackers and shit.

Jetpacks have no place in Cod, not what the game is about. IMO. I'd take those simple games ANY day over Advanced shitfare or Shitops III

Hell, Ghosts is better than both of those, and Ghosts was terrible.

If COD4 remastered has online I will seriously bust a nut. That's a top 3 of all time game to me.

I like BLOPS3 a lot (still play it just about every day) but I don't think any game will ever be as fun as when I played COD4 with my friends.

All they need to do is not fuck around with anything in COD4 but add the final kill cam and a map voting system

Nostalgia getting the best of you, those games are shit by today's standard.
WaW is p4p the best CoD game. Are you taking into effect the MP and/or grenade spam? Cause all CoDs suffer from spam or some type of shit MP.

Just give me cod 4 again

Wet works, 3 frag grenades, Chuck at start almost guaranteed one kill

I just want my M40A3 back

If COD4 remastered has online I will seriously bust a nut. That's a top 3 of all time game to me.

I like BLOPS3 a lot (still play it just about every day) but I don't think any game will ever be as fun as when I played COD4 with my friends.

All they need to do is not fuck around with anything in COD4 but add the final kill cam and a map voting system

Vote for shipment

4 is still the best one. Hopefully they'll bring dedicated servers back.

I don't give a shit about no Infinite Warfare.

Hell MW doesn't even have to be remastered, just give me MW, MW2, and MW3 as BC codes and I'll buy this.

MW3 is the lowpoint in the series. Game was Trash and it made me quit the series for two years. Okay I take that back. AW was the lowpoint. MW3 right behind it, but I didn't skip a year because of it and I'm glad I didn't: Blops 3 is the best COD game in the franchise.

Remastered COD4 is probably going to be the sole reason that IW sells a bajillion- because people (including me) will be chasing nostalgia.

COD4 was revolutionary, but if they keep all of the old foibles and don't layer in some of the advances that have happened since it was out a lot of you will be very disappointed by the way it handles.

so your all going to buy the new game just because they are putting the old game with it??

I'm not sure I can ever go back to regular FPS after playing Splatoon all year but if this MW remastered has online multiplayer and the original perks and kill streaks I might buy it just for that. Fuck all this futuristic bullshit.

Seconded. I loved MW 1-3 but I haven't been able to enjoy any of this Black Ops halo jumping nonsense. I played Advanced and Black Ops 3 for maybe a combined 5 hours and lost interest.

MW3 is the lowpoint in the series. Game was Trash and it made me quit the series for two years. Okay I take that back. AW was the lowpoint. MW3 right behind it, but I didn't skip a year because of it and I'm glad I didn't: Blops 3 is the best COD game in the franchise.

Remastered COD4 is probably going to be the sole reason that IW sells a bajillion- because people (including me) will be chasing nostalgia.

COD4 was revolutionary, but if they keep all of the old foibles and don't layer in some of the advances that have happened since it was out a lot of you will be very disappointed by the way it handles.

What's your opinion on Ghosts?

Back