Cal Professor who went on Barbara Bush 'racist' rant may not be saved by tenure, could lose job

Barb had a lawn boy. Come one.

My Grandmother once told me a black friend of mine was a "credit to his race".

There is no indication that Baraba Bush was a racist.

She was just an evil queen matriarch, demon spawn of Alistair Crowley. No need to play th he race card.

Perhaps. Would you agree though that W's foreign policy has to be the worst post-Cold-War in America?

So, between GHWB, Clinton, GWB, Obama, and Trump?

Yeah, without a doubt. None of them were very defensible or particularly moral, but Iraq pretty well levels everything else. Of course, Trump could theoretically outdo him, but that is a high, high bar to clear, and I just don't see it happening.

She might an American on paper but she will never be considered one among its people .

Big difference.

Also, there has been. While there is no definitive correlation across the entire spectrum, iirc, the most attractive people tend to be more likely to be conservative, as do the most unattractive. Which, in my opinion, makes sense, since conservatism is generally about reduction, objectivism, and moral judgment, and extremely attractive people are less likely to have to be introspective or sympathetic to others' perspectives/experiences due to facing less adversity. And there's also quite a bit of venom in conservatism, which I guess would appeal to very unattractive people.

However, on a side note, I think the constant references to (un)attractiveness every time a female speaker makes news is pretty fucking sexist and gross in itself.

Lol, to be a conservative you need an education , proper hygiene, dont dye your hair.

When you become a liberal you give most of that up. No more showing. No more deodorant.

There was also a Recent study about how different Democrats and Republicans smell.

The bottom line was Democrats were not big on deodorant.

So, between GHWB, Clinton, GWB, Obama, and Trump?

Yeah, without a doubt. None of them were very defensible or particularly moral, but Iraq pretty well levels everything else. Of course, Trump could theoretically outdo him, but that is a high, high bar to clear, and I just don't see it happening.

Iraq tops it all, yes. Afghanistan was ridiculous, too. And so was eveything that revolved around that administration's policy on the ME. They are responsible for a sizable portion of the mess the ME is in today.

Lol, to be a conservative you need an education , proper hygiene, dont dye your hair.

When you become a liberal you give most of that up. No more showing. No more deodorant.

There was also a Recent study about how different Democrats and Republicans smell.

The bottom line was Democrats were not big on deodorant.

Without addressing the rest of your typically odious post, you do realize that higher education correlates fantastically with voting democrat, yes? If you isolate white America, the single strongest indicator for Democratic affiliation by far is educational attainment. For instance, Trump overwhelmingly won whites with no college education by some 30 pts, won white college graduates by only about 3 pts, and then lost white Doctorate/professional degree graduates by double digits.

If wishing death and misery on the Bush clan is wrong I don't want to be right.

Especially that failson Jeb!

tuNzqU4.jpg
The exclamation point after is name was just genius marketing. Shocked it didn't work

The "free speech absolutists" should be pissed about this though, right?

Funny. I haven't seen it mentioned on Dave Rubin's Youtube channel or Twitter feed.

He's been bitching about his tax dollars being wasted because somebody broke into his rental car for the past 24 hours.

Now that I think about it, I've also never seen Rubin or any of the rest of the free speech crowd get angry about the fact that several professors like Juan Cole have either lost or been denied tenure altogether for criticizing Israel and supporting the BDS movement.

Gee, it's almost like they're only "first amendment warriors" for speech coming from one side of the political spectrum.

Last edited:
A fat insufferable cunt acting like a fat insufferable cunt. And she’s from commiefornia?

Imagine my surprise...

She wanted a reaction , she got a reaction I hope she's happy now .

Ok, but more often than not, they are brutally ugly -- eventually someone is going to bring up the coincidence
If all you have seen of liberal women is those hand selected for triggered memes, then yes they are hideous.

But then again you aren't just talking about a couple hundred pictures you saw on the internet right?

Attractiveness has nothing to do with political leanings, however, the democrat and liberal leanings are a little more inclusive so I'll give your theory a one percent edge.

51/49

"Give me your tired, your hungry, your ugly masses."

Imagine entire schools and towns with people like this.

I don't understand what the issue is if she keeps it exclusively on her social media and away from campus.

This. Unless you are putting yourself in a position to actively harm people, your opinion shouldn't result in the loss of a job.

What she said was tasteless, at best. She deserves every ounce of criticism she gets for it. But people need to stop this "attempt to get them fired" bullshit everytime someone says something you don't like.

Why do we have to come up with retarded academic reasons to shit on silly white girls who belly dance? Can't we just call them cheesy and lame? Also, shut up G Willow Wilson.

G. Willow Wilson is the fuckin worst. She's somehow become one of THE foremost Muslim writers, especially in geekdoms like fantasy and comics, and she's just a white chick who converted, the exact type of chick she likes to criticize. She's such a calculating, slimy person, and I say that as someone who generally enjoys her writing.

We should not be going after people’s jobs for expressing their political beliefs.

The "free speech absolutists" should be pissed about this though, right?

Funny. I haven't seen it mentioned on Dave Rubin's Youtube channel or Twitter feed.

He's been bitching about his tax dollars being wasted because somebody broke into his rental car for the past 24 hours.

Now that I think about it, I've also never seen Rubin or any of the rest of the free speech crowd get angry about the fact that several professors like Juan Cole have either lost or been denied tenure altogether for criticizing Israel and supporting the BDS movement.

Gee, it's almost like they're only "first amendment warriors" for speech coming from one side of the political spectrum.

It is rather funny that whenever a old white guy says something racist, you'll get this long line of people chiming in about how "they don't agree with what was said" but that they "are concerned with how quickly this country is abandoning free speech" trying to quell any call for some sort of consequences (strictly on philosophical ground because clearly they find what was said abhorrent but they are just so principled).

Then you get a situation like this and half of them are either calling for consequences or *crickets*.

We literally just had people on this forum defending a racist elementary school teacher's "right" to be openly racist even though she admitted to trying to spread WN ideas in the classroom (also said that you have to teach races differently which brings her impartiality into question).

Saying racist things = protected free speech
calling someone a racist = well..we can't have that can we?

Last edited:
Very cut and dry on the 'free speech in academia' issue here. For every single person who is (fake) concerned about free speech when it comes to guest speakers, this is a tenured professor, by comparison. You should clearly be coming to this woman's defense. If you don't, you do not actually hold your principle (but we already knew you didn't).

On the other hand, if she spouts off like this in the classroom, her peers and the better students should put the ol' academic rigor to her, and hold her to account for the things she says.

Back