Brunson Reveals Signed Bout Agreement to Fight Michael Bisping

Bisping was a cocky shit who gets a robbery against the only man to humble Jon Jones in the Octagon.
Gets legend KO'd by Hendo
Becomes relatively humble
Beats Rockhold
Becomes a hero
Goes too far trying to pick scraps off of Andy and Hendo
MMA gods not only send GSP to humble him, now he's gotta job to up-and-comers.

<mma4>

0/10

Also your shitty timeline is off, Bisping beat Silva before he KTFO’d rockhold and defended against Hendo

Why does he want to keep the date such a secret?

hahaaha, hope bisping gets KTFO

I could do this as well if I knew how to use twitter and had a piece of paper with my signature on it.

wow. that surprises me.

Bisping can and should take him, using his great distance control.

but i didn't think he'd accept a bout against someone with that much potential KTFO power.

I believe Bisping beats Brunson with ease. Buddeh is much better striker with great tdd.

Am I the only one ITT who thinks Bisping could beat Brunson? By decision probably.
He could beat him, I think Bisping is more skilled but people are down on him cause age and he just got brutally KOed.

...so did Brunson though lol

bisping needs a legit opponent for his exit ..

rockhold would be perfect exit fight IMO !!

What is this nonsense of "nobody knows who Brunson is"?

He's had multiple main events in the UFC now and has KO'd several legit fighters.

It's a fine fight. Bisping is owed absolutely nothing. He got multiple sham title fights as champion, despite the fact everyone knew he wasn't the best MW in the world.

For Bisping's potential retirement fight? Kinda meh.

it says "Zuffa, LLC"

Obviously there is no formal fight agreement, and it's a stupid fight anyway.

0/10

Also your shitty timeline is off, Bisping beat Silva before he KTFO’d rockhold and defended against Hendo

You want me to go back and split it? It still works and Bisping still ends up looking the same way.

<GSPWoah><GSPWoah><GSPWoah><GSPWoah>

What is this nonsense of "nobody knows who Brunson is"?

He's had multiple main events in the UFC now and has KO'd several legit fighters.

It's a fine fight. Bisping is owed absolutely nothing. He got multiple sham title fights as champion, despite the fact everyone knew he wasn't the best MW in the world.

It's time for the rich Brit to give back to the game and put some young talent over.

I don't like this fight at all. give bisping a legacy fight in the rockhold trilogy. gotta be settled

bisping needs a legit opponent for his exit ..

rockhold would be perfect exit fight IMO !!

This actually sounds perfect.
Both are coming off of a loss
They are 1-1,with many fans thinking that Larry's win was flukey

Make it happen Dana you bald ring girl fucking cunt

Back