Brunson Reveals Signed Bout Agreement to Fight Michael Bisping

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/derek-brunson-reveals-signed-bout-agreement-to-fight-michael-bisping

02_640_427652405043473001519164699.0457-640x333.jpg

Would have rather seen Mike vs and old legend.

anything but that would be better

Brunson should piss off. How about #7 calls out #5 Gastelum or #4 weidman? Two guys that also have title aspirations.

Instead of a guy coming off two brutal losses with one foot out of the door already.

You realize Bisping has to sign as well right?

TS - I edited the title of your thread until we hear from Bisping's side. His signature is missing on that contract.

Should have done Machida vs bisping

Brunson should piss off. How about #7 calls out #5 Gastelum or #4 weidman? Two guys that also have title aspirations.

Instead of a guy coming off two brutal losses with one foot out of the door already.

Brunson's coming off a TKO as well. I like how he kept it a 100 in his call out lol. Real talk.

Bisping was a cocky shit who gets a robbery against the only man to humble Jon Jones in the Octagon.
Gets legend KO'd by Hendo
Becomes relatively humble
Beats Rockhold
Becomes a hero
Goes too far trying to pick scraps off of Andy and Hendo
MMA gods not only send GSP to humble him, now he's gotta job to up-and-comers.

<mma4>

Bisping wont sign that, Brunson is a nobody

Damn, i don't dislike either fighter. But i'm sort of rooting for the old lion here.

I was really hoping bisping was gonna fight another guy that's close to retiring

Why the hell would Bisping fight Brunson?
As long as there's no other signature on that document, that paper is meaningless.
I think Bisping might have 1 more retirement fight in him but it definitely won't be Brunson.

Boring, what does Brunson to get these fights? Machida, Jacare, Bisping. WTF.

Bisping vs Nick would have been a money fight

Bisping wont sign that, Brunson is a nobody

Are you serious? He's knocked out Machida, Sam Alvey, Uriah Hall and Ed Herman. Silva was a robbery. He's ranked 7th in a stacked division and has headlined 3 events. This is a very legit callout.

Back