Brunson Reveals Signed Bout Agreement to Fight Michael Bisping

Bisping needs a retirement fight with fighter with a name - maybe a rubber match bout with Hendo.

Brunson's coming off a TKO as well. I like how he kept it a 100 in his call out lol. Real talk.

Yeah man that’s about his only argument for asking for bisping. That they both are coming off a ko loss. But besides that he has no legit reason to fight bisping. If he beats bisping he’s still two more wins away from a title shot in my opinion. If he beats Gastelum or Weidman he’s right back up there for a number 1 contender match... but he wouldn’t beat either of those guys so I guess I see where Brunson is coming from.

I think Bisping gets a separate piece of paper to sign? Fair enough though.
Yeah most likely however Bisping has turned down a few different fights so far and from Brunson's post, it sounds like he's asking Bisping for the fight.

Are you serious? He's knocked out Machida, Sam Alvey, Uriah Hall and Ed Herman. Silva was a robbery. He's ranked 7th in a stacked division and has headlined 3 events. This is a very legit callout.
What he means is casual fans don’t give a crap about the name Derek Brunson. Bisping wants an equally past prime guy with a following of casual fans.

Rashad Evans rematch would’ve been perfect for both guys. Even an Anderson Silva rematch too if he didn’t piss hot. Machida... Brunson is just trying to piggyback off Bispings “former champ” title...

I want that bullshit crazy Masvidal fight. It flies in the face of the convention of sport. It's a crazy grudge match. That's Michaels career though..crazy eventful happenings,grudge matches and ...VOLUME STRIKING. THIS GUY HAS INCREDIBLE CARDIO MIKE. HIS RESTING HEART RATE IS ELITE.

Brunson vs Bisping would probably be a fun fight but for whatever reason it doesn't interest me.

While it makes sense rankings-wise it's a pretty uninteresting matchup for Bisping's last fight.

What a dumb fight for his retirement. Nobody knows who Brunson is, and he's gonna sleep Bisping badly in round 1

Are you serious? He's knocked out Machida, Sam Alvey, Uriah Hall and Ed Herman. Silva was a robbery. He's ranked 7th in a stacked division and has headlined 3 events. This is a very legit callout.

Afterall, let us not for-gay that Teh Bisping fought Gastelum ( a guy less known than Brunson) on short notice recently, after being viciously knocked out.....

I think Bisping is trying to undo the damage he did to his legacy by cherry picking, ducking and running while champ; he wants to be remembered as a guy that never backed down from a fight and was a working man's type hero and that why he is selecting these nightmare matchups.

That's a shitty fight to end his career. Would much rather see him fight Rockhold again.

I don't like this fight at all. give bisping a legacy fight in the rockhold trilogy. gotta be settled

Derek "The Elder Assassin" Brunson at it again. :D

Crap fight. Should be fighting a washed up legend.

I would prefer a hen do teilgy fight to that. Hendo would come back for it.

Or shogun
Or machida
Or belfort

Anything like that. Not those ffs what's the point

Boring fight. Bisping had Lyoto and Vitor on his plate and he turned them down.

Brunson looked like trash vs Jacare, he looked stupid as usual, but whether Bisping has the reflexes to defend well, who knows..

Back