Brunson Reveals Signed Bout Agreement to Fight Michael Bisping

Honestly, not really digging this as Bisping’s retirement fight. Would prefer something more gimmecky. Would be down for it if Bisping wasn’t retiring.

It's stupid they made Machida vs Belfort

The fight to make was Bisping vs. Machida

I'd rather see Brunson fight Weidman or someone like that and Bisping do a legend fight for his last one

Brunson should piss off. How about #7 calls out #5 Gastelum or #4 weidman? Two guys that also have title aspirations.

Instead of a guy coming off two brutal losses with one foot out of the door already.

STFU...... bitch

Brunson should piss off. How about #7 calls out #5 Gastelum or #4 weidman? Two guys that also have title aspirations.

Instead of a guy coming off two brutal losses with one foot out of the door already.

Because he just got KO'd in the first round by Jacare.

Weidman and Gastelum are both demanding title shots. They're going laugh at the prospect of fighting Brunson just like Rockhold did a few months ago.

Brunson can't win with you people. Everybody claims that he's shit and dogpiles him when he loses, but he gets attacked for fighting a guy who's commensurate with his generally accepted skill level?

Because he just got KO'd in the first round by Jacare.

Weidman and Gastelum are both demanding title shots. They're going laugh at the prospect of fighting Brunson just like Rockhold did a few months ago.

Brunson can't win with you people. Everybody claims that he's shit and dogpiles him when he loses, but he gets attacked for fighting a guy who's commensurate with his generally accepted skill level?

Weidman and Gastelum can demand all they want but they’re not getting shots without winning one more fight. I’ve always been a fan of Brunsons fights and rooted for him against Jacare last fight but this is just a soft call out. And I’m pretty sure everyone that is against this fight like me is against it because they know Brunson is above Bispings skill level at this point and is gonna get a quick knockout over a guy that wants an easier retirement match. Soft call out.

Weidman and Gastelum can demand all they want but they’re not getting shots without winning one more fight. I’ve always been a fan of Brunsons fights and rooted for him against Jacare last fight but this is just a soft call out.

Are you paying attention to what's going on in the UFC at present? There are a bunch of guys refusing to fight contenders as soon as they think they're in position for a title shot, whether it's justified or not.

Shitting on a guy coming off of a bad loss for taking what's probably the best fight that he can get at the moment is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Weidman and Gastelum can demand all they want but they’re not getting shots without winning one more fight. I’ve always been a fan of Brunsons fights and rooted for him against Jacare last fight but this is just a soft call out.
Are you paying attention to what's going on in the UFC at present? There are a bunch of guys refusing to fight contenders as soon they think they're in position for a title shot, whether it's justified or not.

Shitting on a guy coming off of a bad loss for taking what's probably the best fight that he can get at the moment is ridiculous.
i agree the current landscape at the top of many divisions are a mess, including MW. And maybe I am being too hard on Brunson. But he’s fishing so hard for the fight when it’s obvious Bisping has zero interest in it. He should realize Bisping wants no part of him and fight someone who actually does, like Paulo Costa(if Weidman and gastelum duck Brunson).

Are you paying attention to what's going on in the UFC at present? There are a bunch of guys refusing to fight contenders as soon they think they're in position for a title shot, whether it's justified or not.

Absolutely. I know it's Shertard but the amount of h8 ITT really took me aback.

I should've been more cynical.

hope he doesnt puss out of fight and sign.

Back