Breaking: Rand Paul Still a Can

Once we get some campaign finance reform we will get politicians actually stick to their morals. Right now if you don't fall in line with the party you aren't getting your money for the next campaign

If you can find an avenue where money cannot corrupt politicians please let the world know.

Can you imagine if it came down to Rand's vote on whether or not to declare war on Iran?

His brow soaked with sweat, his pants pockets heavy with wads of bribes from the defense industry, and his asshole battered and throbbing from the recent meeting with his donors -- "Well, guys, come on, it's like...democracy? It's really....important? They....don't have a....free market?"

Can you imagine if it came down to Rand's vote on whether or not to declare war on Iran?

His brow soaked with sweat, his pants pockets heavy with wads of bribes from the defense industry, and his asshole battered and throbbing from the recent meeting with his donors -- "Well, guys, come on, it's like...democracy? It's really....important? They....don't have a....free market?"
That would be the ultimate ultimate flip flop. Even with my low opinion of him, I can't imagine him doing that. Hilarious though.

I don't remember Ron paul putting out racist things. Though TBH I didn't follow the crazy bastard as closely as I should have.
Just to add to my previous post; Ron's civil liberties platform, particularly his stance on the war on drugs, would have done more for African Americans than anything since the Civil Rights Movement.

Back