Breaking: Rand Paul Still a Can

Bobby 3 Sticks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics/pompeo-committee-vote-separate/index.html

Also breaking:

Sky blue

Also breaking:

Earth revolves around sun

Also breaking:

0415_big.gif

He's an idiot. No real morals, or even strong beliefs. Just another RepubliCAN.

I think it's pretty transparent now that RP is really just a republican but has his libertarian rebel shtick. When it really matters the fucking guy falls in line like the rest of the right.

...three Democrats said they'll vote for him. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, a North Dakota Democrat, is a "yes," which means he'd have the votes if all other Republicans -- minus Paul -- vote in favor. Sen. Joe Manchin, a West Virginia Democrat, tweeted Monday that he'd support Pompeo as well. And shortly after, Sen. Joe Donnelly of Indiana released a statement supporting Pompeo.

Who is starting the Heidi Heitkamp thread? Joe Manchin? How about Joe Donnelly?
We already know that those people are cans.

His old man was actually the king of pork for his district, just another con man hypocrite.
Nope. He voted against the spending, but ear marked what he could for his district based on what was approved.
And his FP would make every Democrat of the last 60 years hang their head in shame.

...three Democrats said they'll vote for him. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, a North Dakota Democrat, is a "yes," which means he'd have the votes if all other Republicans -- minus Paul -- vote in favor. Sen. Joe Manchin, a West Virginia Democrat, tweeted Monday that he'd support Pompeo as well. And shortly after, Sen. Joe Donnelly of Indiana released a statement supporting Pompeo.

Who jumps on Twitter/holds interviews to talk shit and to flip? I haven't ever heard of those three talking how they're going to oppose something and then oh hey let me flip this shit real quick. Paul is a can

I just like the use of the word can to describe politicians

Did they flip flop like Paul?

Who jumps on Twitter/holds interviews to talk shit and to flip? I haven't ever heard of those three talking how they're going to oppose something and then oh hey let me flip this shit real quick. Paul is a can
Paul's vote wasn't preventing him from getting nominated. If it was that would be something to talk about. And of course we don't know what he negotiated for his vote.

It looks like they had no reservations about Pompeo at all.
Ok, well I think the TS is criticizing him for changes positions, which is the game Rand plays.

If we think Pompeo sucks ass those Democrats deserve hell for their approval.

Ok, well I think the TS is criticizing him for changes positions, which is the game Rand plays.

If we think Pompeo sucks ass those Democrats deserve hell for their approval.

I think people should be more critical of their own side going "out of bounds" than a member of the opposition party doing what is apparently expected of him. Might be more productive.

I think people should be more critical of their own side going "out of bounds" than a member of the opposition party doing what is apparently expected of him. Might be more productive.
LOL

Look at this shit. Just look at it.

Back