Breaking: Rand Paul Still a Can

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/politics/pompeo-committee-vote-separate/index.html

Also breaking:

Sky blue

Also breaking:

Earth revolves around sun

Also breaking:

0415_big.gif

Oh just F.O.
What's your problem with Pompeo? Other than that Trump nominated him. Who's your pick?

It's so pathetic.

Like, how can you not be ashamed when you pull this shit? He does it all the time, where he either flips his vote or abstains when he knows it's not needed. He's more shameless and transparently full of shit than his father was. And by a fair margin.

His Dad was smart and pulled this stuff in the House were a single vote doesn't really matter. He could grandstand and vote like a Libertarian all he wanted.

Rand went for the Big Boy Chair and had to expose himself because of it.

So attack me and don't answer the question the thread you started is based on. Sounds about right.

So attack me and don't answer the question the thread you started is based on. Sounds about right.
If you knew how to read, there wouldn't be a need to attack. But like I said, keep your 1st grade reading comprehension level and move on to a different thread to troll

If you knew how to read, there wouldn't be a need to attack. But like I said, keep your 1st grade reading comprehension level and move on to a different thread to troll

Again no answer. More personal attacks.

Once we get some campaign finance reform we will get politicians actually stick to their morals. Right now if you don't fall in line with the party you aren't getting your money for the next campaign

Once we get some campaign finance reform we will get politicians actually stick to their morals. Right now if you don't fall in line with the party you aren't getting your money for the next campaign
Yep, Citizens United(legalized bribery), the root of all corruption, brought to us by freedom loving Conservatives.

Is he going to write an ode to Trump like Cruz did?

John Kerry and Hillary were pretty bad; especially Kerry. When CNN starts talking shit, I change the channel, so I don't know that much about mike p yet.

Do you guys not think that maybe Rand's reaction to Pompeo might have become more fluid after the headlines came out that Kim would agree to end the DPRK nuclear program prior to the meeting with Trump, but after the secret meeting with Pompeo?

The liberals in here throw a tantrum every time that Rand doesn't act like he's their tool to further their liberal agenda (which has miraculously managed to be as purely hostile and obstructionist to Trump as the GOP was to Obama) as if he's evil merely by virtue of not being their personal monkey wrench.

Fuck off with that hysterical, partisan nonsense.
I think people should be more critical of their own side going "out of bounds" than a member of the opposition party doing what is apparently expected of him. Might be more productive.
Nailed it.

Do you guys not think that maybe Rand's reaction to Pompeo might have become more fluid after the headlines came out that Kim would agree to end the DPRK nuclear program prior to the meeting with Trump, but after the secret meeting with Pompeo?

The liberals in here throw a tantrum every time that Rand doesn't act like he's their tool to further their liberal agenda (which has miraculously managed to be as purely hostile and obstructionist to Trump as the GOP was to Obama) as if he's evil merely by virtue of not being their personal monkey wrench.

Fuck off with that hysterical, partisan nonsense.

Nailed it.
I just re-checked to be sure. Turns out Rand Paul is still a bullshit artist, despite your big upping of Anung's pitiful deflection.

I think it's pretty transparent now that RP is really just a republican but has his libertarian rebel shtick. When it really matters the fucking guy falls in line like the rest of the right.

Same could be said about Bernie Sanders.

I just re-checked to be sure. Turns out Rand Paul is still a bullshit artist, despite your big upping of Anung's pitiful deflection.

Whoa now, you can only call out bullshit on YOUR side of the aisle.

His dad may have put out racist shit. At least his dad stuck to what he said he was going to do voting wise.
I don't remember Ron paul putting out racist things. Though TBH I didn't follow the crazy bastard as closely as I should have.

I don't remember Ron paul putting out racist things. Though TBH I didn't follow the crazy bastard as closely as I should have.
Ron didn't, but the guy who ran his newsletter like 20 years ago did. He argued that he wasn't aware of the racist content, but apologied anyhow - several times. After Ron retired he did say some shit that made it believable that he knew about the letters.

Back