Breaking: Rand Paul Still a Can

You guys had no issue pinning Libya and Syria on Hillary.
Because she vocally supported them. But she wasn't running surveillance or funding the rebels

And yea. Pomp will be the same likely

Why did he opposed him in the first place until Trump called him out?
Because he is probably against Pompeo holding any position. As am I. But CIA director and SOS are 2 very different positions

You are trying to spin it into Paul never had any opposition to Pompeo as SoS, but clearly he had thats why he was going to vote no until Trump thin-veiled threat against him.
I didn't see Trump threaten him

Because she vocally supported them. But she wasn't running surveillance or funding the rebels

And yea. Pomp will be the same likely

No, but she enabled the wars that resulted in the second.

AKA picking the fights.

She went met with the rebels and convinced Obama that going in was a good idea.

No, but she enabled the wars that resulted in the second.

AKA picking the fights.

She went met with the rebels and convinced Obama that going in was a good idea.
Shit. I didn't know she met with the rebels. That shit is worse than I thought. Let's just hope Pompeo refuses to meet with terrorists.

Funny as hell that Pompeo is probably a hippy compared to Clinton, Right

I think it's pretty transparent now that RP is really just a republican but has his libertarian rebel shtick. When it really matters the fucking guy falls in line like the rest of the right.

It's so pathetic.

Like, how can you not be ashamed when you pull this shit? He does it all the time, where he either flips his vote or abstains when he knows it's not needed. He's more shameless and transparently full of shit than his father was. And by a fair margin.

...three Democrats said they'll vote for him. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, a North Dakota Democrat, is a "yes," which means he'd have the votes if all other Republicans -- minus Paul -- vote in favor. Sen. Joe Manchin, a West Virginia Democrat, tweeted Monday that he'd support Pompeo as well. And shortly after, Sen. Joe Donnelly of Indiana released a statement supporting Pompeo.

Who is starting the Heidi Heitkamp thread? Joe Manchin? How about Joe Donnelly?

They are blue dog centrists, not attention-seeking self-proclaimed ideologues who grand stand and virtue signal about opposing government overreach and authoritarianism and invasion of privacy and all that shit

Be cereal: you see what a hypocritical and paper-thin horse's ass Rand Paul is.

He has done this exact same thing over and over again, such as in the big corporate giveaway of citizens' internet privacy data, voting for Jeff Sessions after earlier saying his war on pot was going to "ruin a lot of lives," voting in support of private prisons and numerous expansions of the police state.

At this point all he has is "cut taxes for the rich and corporations" as his libertarian calling card. But every fucking Republican has that position lol

If Pompeo had a clear advantage he would be voting against it and tearing up his clothes in Congress like a good Pharisee.

I've never heard this term used in this way. Interesting.

Also, that's an obscure fucking word for communicating in your second language.

They are blue dog centrists, not attention-seeking self-proclaimed ideologues who grand stand and virtue signal about opposing government overreach and authoritarianism and invasion of privacy and all that shit

Be cereal: you see what a hypocritical and paper-thin horse's ass Rand Paul is.

He has done this exact same thing over and over again, such as in the big corporate giveaway of citizens' internet privacy data, voting for Jeff Sessions after earlier saying his war on pot was going to "ruin a lot of lives," voting in support of private prisons and numerous expansions of the police state.

At this point all he has is "cut taxes for the rich and corporations" as his libertarian calling card. But every fucking Republican has that position lol

TBH, I don't expect much from Rand Paul. I had hopes for him early on, but they were quickly dashed. His strongest asset is that he does discuss important issues that others, especially members of his own party, tend to ignore. I'm not from Kentucky and he isn't in a position for anything bigger than Senator at the moment so I haven't broken down his voting pattern.

TBH, I don't expect much from Rand Paul. I had hopes for him early on, but they were quickly dashed. His strongest asset is that he does discuss important issues that others, especially members of his own party, tend to ignore. I'm not from Kentucky and he isn't in a position for anything bigger than Senator at the moment so I haven't broken down his voting pattern.

My basic response to "Dr." Rand Paul and his principles.

eIUXSrf.gif

I've never heard this term used in this way. Interesting.

Also, that's an obscure fucking word for communicating in your second language.

Its a very common idiom in spanish speaking countries.

Thinking about it, it could be considered kind of anti-semitic since its basically carried from the notion that Pharisees were a bunch of hypocrite bastards that represent the "foil" in Jesus story.

So basically comparing Rand Paul fake outrage to Caifas fake outrage.

Jeff Flake and McCain are the only 2 GOP with scruples, and Flake is bowing out and McCain is a deranged, senile old man.

Paul is a grandstanding joke of a politician. You have to be pretty gullible to not see through his shtick at this point, as he has repeatedly shown his colors.

Voting for Pompeo for Sec of State after voting against his CIA nomination? Come on, Rand. What did Trumpy promise you?

Rand got his ass kicked by a guy named 'Rene".

Why wouldn't we expect him to be a bitch?

images

Back