* Breaking: Marine Le Pen takes the lead in major poll. Vive la France !

neither, both can fuck off (its one and the same - ISIS just doesnt mind operating in the western countries as well)

next question

You need to watch Team America: World Police in order to understand how the world works.

The US military is a dick and ISIS is an asshole.

Last edited:
You need to watch Team America: World Police in order to understand how the world works.

The US military is a dick and ISIS is an asshole.

I watch that movie every 4th of July.

Le Pen oozes sex appeal with her xenophobic and populist viewpoints. Shes an alpha but also feminine. If she talked more like her Father I would totally fap to her.

d7vxapwbecty.jpg

Looks like it will be Le Pen vs Macron in the 2nd round.

Macron has jumped to a -600 to -1000 favorite and Le Pen dropped to +400 to +800 depending on the site.

Blowout incoming May 6th.

Le Pen oozes sex appeal with her xenophobic and populist viewpoints. Shes an alpha but also feminine. If she talked more like her Father I would totally fap to her.

When the only woman candidate has the biggest balls among her male competition you know something is very wrong

Click the time stamp on this tweet and laugh at the butthurt. All this bastardized version of the left does anymore to people who disagree with them is to call them "racist."

Breaking: Partial results give Le Pen lead
Posted at14:40

France's interior ministry says with 20 million votes counted, Marine Le Pen has 24.38%, ahead of Emmanuel Macron on 22.19%. François Fillon has 19.63% and Jean-Luc Mélechon 18.09%. That would represent about half the vote, but will not include the main cities.

Mélenchon says it's not over yet
Posted at14:34

The far-left candidate, who's challenging for third place according to all projections, says he and his team do not "acknowledge the result on the basis of polls". He has gone on Facebook to say "the results of the big cities aren't yet known. I call on commentators to exercise caution".

EU's chief negotiator backs Macron
Posted at14:02

The EU's chief negotiator for Brexit, Michel Barnier, has tweeted his support for centrist Emmanuel Macron in the second round.

"As a patriot and a European, I will place my confidence in Emmanuel Macron on 7 May. France should stay European!"
<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

Back