* Breaking: Marine Le Pen takes the lead in major poll. Vive la France !

How can people still vote for Macron after this? What is their thought process?? HOW??

If you are French and give any kind of shit for the future of your country, you have to vote Le Pen. It's a no-brainer.

Good. This kind of behavior should secure more votes for Le Pen. Then France has got to go two whole weeks without another terrorist attack, which you wouldn't put money on.
Sig bet that Le Pen loses?

How can people still vote for Macron after this? What is their thought process?? HOW??

If you are French and give any kind of shit for the future of your country, you have to vote Le Pen. It's a no-brainer.

wmwq1bhmqcty.jpg

Lol what a cuck. The blondie in his picture is probably getting rammed by someone else as we speak.

It's fixed a former Rothschilds banker suddenly appears within a year and now looks like getting in.
Good bye France.

She probably will lose. Everything is set up to favor the bankers/EU/corporate elites candidate Macron and despite the Brexit set back, it's still pretty rare that these people don't get what they want, one way or another. But this is nothing to be celebrated.

The only people that will be celebrating if Macron wins are the candle making companies...
They will make a fortune with all the future candle lit ceremonies that will happen under Macron rule.

You gonna vote for UKIP you said.....what do you make of them making their banning the veil as their central issue for next election. apparently thats the biggest issue facing UK....muslim women wearing veils lol

Tbh EU stopped being actual "European Union" as soon it was lead by globalist crew focused on destroy Europe

CR.jpg

Read up on its origins...

I find it strange Americans in here are laughing at Europeans for being controlled by globalist when they voted in trump and half of his cabinet is from golden sachs

because immigration is the only vocal point in elections?

besides, do you know how hard it is to get french citizenship and a job in a french company?
I have a friend with college degree (she is from Croatia, graduated management in Finland) who married a French guy (and has a kid with him), learned the language and still couldnt get job anywhere despite trying everywhere - because French people get advantage when applying for a job

she and her husband had to move to Germany where they both live and work now.

so yeah, immigrants are already getting fucked in France, without Le Pen

France is doing fuck all to integrate existing immigrants (even 2nd generation ones) into society
cant imagine how its like for newcomers - no wonder people are pissed

Last edited:

besides, do you know how hard it is to get french citizenship and a job in a french company?
I have a friend with college degree (she is from Croatia, graduated management in Finland) who married a French guy (and has a kid with him), learned the language and still couldnt get job anywhere despite trying everywhere - because French people get advantage when applying for a job

France is doing fuck all to integrate existing immigrants (even 2nd generation ones) into society

Integration is a fantasy of leftists.
Just look at Sweden where they give the immigrants everything on a plate and still get rewarded with the exact same actions as we see in France..

the same happens in sweden....we call it silence racism. As long as no one openly acknowledge it openly we can say it doesnt happen. I had a friend in Sweden who after university couldnt even get job interviews nevermind a job in sweden. He has very arabic name. He moved to London and now has a great job. These countries let in immigrants, but dont integrate them and push them to the side and then acts surprised when you have a whole generation who dont share their values. Atleast this is one thing America gets right....you can be from anywhere and become American

Integration is a fantasy of leftists.
Just look at Sweden where they give the immigrants everything on a plate and still get rewarded with the exact same actions as we see in France..

croats, serbs, bosnians integrated without much issues into swedish society - my girlfriend has relatives there (which we visited last year) that moved during yugoslav war
all of them have jobs and speak the language (they are very pleased with their living conditions even tho they live in a small village).

recently one of my croat friends move to sweden (Gothenburg) after he was offered job there (he just graduated economy and agriculture in croatia and worked for 3 months on probe) and he brought his girlfriend with him - they both plan on staying there

croats, serbs, bosnians integrated without much issues into swedish society - my girlfriend has relatives there (which we visited last year) that moved during yugoslav war
all of them have jobs and speak the language (they are very pleased with their living conditions even tho they live in a small village).

recently one of my croat friends move to sweden (Gothenburg) after he was offered job there (he just graduated economy and agriculture in croatia and worked for 3 months on probe) and he brought his girlfriend with him - they both plan on staying there

I don't think anyone is complaining about Croat, Serb, Bosnian immigrants.

the same happens in sweden....we call it silence racism. As long as no one openly acknowledge it openly we can say it doesnt happen. I had a friend in Sweden who after university couldnt even get job interviews nevermind a job in sweden. He has very arabic name. He moved to London and now has a great job. These countries let in immigrants, but dont integrate them and push them to the side and then acts surprised when you have a whole generation who dont share their values. Atleast this is one thing America gets right....you can be from anywhere and become American

I know plenty of native-born people in Sweden, Finland, etc. who don't get a job after going through a university.

Countries of 5-9 million don't offer as many job opportunities as Britain or the USA, who would've known?

Has fuck all to do with racism. If a person cannot deal with Swedish "silent racism" then they might want to have their head examined for schizophrenia and paranoia, instead of blaming the freakin' Swedes.

That's precisely the problem I have with immigration. The non-native immigrants will never be satisfied with the hospitality of their host country, even with Sweden, even if they made their way in like a group of burglars, obeying none of the laws of that country that have been set to allow lawful immigration. It's always going to come down to blaming the natives, and that kind of obnoxious, sleazy con artist mentality, on the part of immigrants, to swindle the natives for even more favours, to shame them into granting more privileges, I simply prefer not to deal with. If you're not happy here, to the point where you think it's acceptable to see these kinds of terrorist attacks, to the point where you sympathize with the perpetrators? Well, you can always always go back to whatever hell-hole you came from.

Screw immigration, screw the immigrants.

That's my opinion on it.

Last edited:
CNN and msnbc are telling me the other guy is going to win......

Mullahs across France had better convince Islamic congregations to step down hard on their reactionary elements till the election is over. One bumper car of peace taking down the right demographic in sufficient numbers would likely see Le Pen into the Presidency.

Back