* Breaking: Marine Le Pen takes the lead in major poll. Vive la France !

Amazing how people talk about mass immigration as if it's Europe's default setting and that there is no other option, we have to go along with it or else. They then talk about integration and cohesion as if the emphasis is totally on us, as if Europe hasn't bent over backwards to try and accommodate these people and their beliefs and as if any problems are all our fault.

During the Kiev protest in the Ukraine.

while-riot-police-use-ancient-military-tactics-and-shields-to-defend-themselves.jpg

20140121_ukraine3.jpg

worlddiary1401031-140126194904-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg

0rvk3oh.jpg

"Lock Those Shields!"

Ukraine-Protest_sham-12.jpg

72435447_ukraine2.jpg

ukraine-4.jpg

documentary-maidan-protesters-police.si.jpg

101427559-470104977.530x298.jpg

They're doing it wrong, you need a gladius in the other hand to do that shit

Also cops on back lines should throw pilums

Fucking amateurs :(

They're doing it wrong, you need a gladius in the other hand to do that shit

Also cops on back lines should throw pilums

Fucking amateurs :(
Interesting that despite all our advancements somethings always come back to the tried and true methods perfected by our ancestors.

What they need are shock batons instead of Gladius. The back rows should be whipping out flashbangs, smoke and tear gas. Then the whole formation moves forward under the relative protection of a testudo formation.

Give the third row shock pikes so they can thrust over the shoulders of the first and second row. Or, given them rifles with rubber bullets. First and second row kneel under cover of the shield while the third row unleashes a blast into the crowd. Then they stand up and move forward again while the third row reloads.

I doubt that something like what happened in Kiev could get started here in the States or at least have much staying power. I imagine that the national guard would be called out to help suppress the fighting.

But, could you imagine images like that coming from a city in the US?

Whats the final verdict on polls?

Here people seem to accept them but in the "Trump approval ratings down" thread the consensus seems to be "LOL Polls"

How can people still vote for Macron after this? What is their thought process?? HOW??

Medias. Which is also why he wil win. Le Pen can't win, as I said earlier in this post if I remember correctly. French are sheep, don't forget that.

interesting either way, if la pen loses France is f'd beyond belief more than it already is

if she wins, they're out the EU, which is then f'd beyond coming back....

Glad I left Europe in 2013 hahaha good luck w/ that

Is this the thread where Americans who have barely travelled out of their hometown share their expert opinions on international politics?

I don't think that happens .01% as often as foreigners giving their opinions on US. Even if you narrow it down to just "foreigners sharing their opinion on trump, it would probably be more than a 100:1 ratio

How can people still vote for Macron after this? What is their thought process?? HOW??

If you are French and give any kind of shit for the future of your country, you have to vote Le Pen. It's a no-brainer.

Because this is nothing special regarding how people do political demonstrations in France.

lol... WIn or lose, She's already won

You mean like her father "won" in 2002 and then the FN didn't do anything for ten years?

Whats the final verdict on polls?

Here people seem to accept them but in the "Trump approval ratings down" thread the consensus seems to be "LOL Polls"
I haven't looked at anything since yesterday, but overcoming a 24 point deficit should be an entirely different discussion, I would think, than what Trump managed. I feel like people are still clouded by all the >90% numbers for Clinton and are forgetting that, at those times, she was still only projected to take something in the neighborhood of 55% of votes.

Last edited:
I haven't looked at anything since yesterday, but having a 24 point lead should be an entirely different discussion, I would think, than what Trump managed. I feel like people are still clouded by all the >90% numbers for Clinton and are forgetting that, at those times, she was still only projected to take something in the neighborhood of 55% of votes.
Indeed. People are also forgetting that there were more charitable projections out there. 2 weeks out FiveThirtyEight had Hillary at a 65% chance of winning (after the Comey letter and Wikileaks stuff came out).

Integration is a fantasy of leftists.
Just look at Sweden where they give the immigrants everything on a plate and still get rewarded with the exact same actions as we see in France..
There's this new country called, "The United States of America". You should read up on it.

Back