**BREAKING** Machida says he would fight Anderson (VIDEO)

I can't believe this. It's gonna be the end of the world.

Vitor Belfort does not deserve another title shot in the foreseeable future. He will NEVER be MW champion, anyway. (Just speaking the truth).

WTF have you been watching? Vitor is the clear number one contender. Jacare close behind, and now Machida is right in the mix.

I just hope lyoto didnt understand the question.

Lyoto will probably clarify the comment in a couple of days by saying that he misinterpreted the question. Ed Soares will do so to. I honestly doubt that Lyoto would ever fight Anderson. I think Anderson and Lyoto already have some sort of arrangement about their future plans.

I doubt his intentions are as bad as you guys make them out to be. If they really are, it's sad that he decides to fight Anderson as he's about to end his career.

Machida has said in the past that he would never fight Anderson. Guess things change.

MW division just got REAL.

Silva + Weidman + Machida + Belfort + Jacare = LEGIT

Anderson will never accept the fight so who cares.

I agree. Machida vs. Anderson will never happen. Machida said the same thing the past 4 years, and i think we will hear a clarification coming out of his mouth in a couple of days.

I doubt his intentions are as bad as you guys make them out to be. If they really are, it's sad that he decides to fight Anderson as he's about to end his career.

Machida has said in the past that he would never fight Anderson. Guess things change.

It is interesting that they are only 3 years apart in age.. but Lyoto started in MMA (and has less miles) 6 years later than Anderson.

I hope Bisping doesn't accept.

I don't wanna effin see that. Fight for da belt.

Anderson is going to lose the rematch vs Weidman.

Machida vs Weidman is much more intriguing. Machida should get the title shot next.

Machida is going to be a nightmare for everyone at MW. The MW division is so stacked right now.

And you saw that when Machida didn't back him against Weidman

I clearly remember Machida saying that Anderson would beat Weidman before they fought in July. I do not know what you mean that Machida didn't back Anderson? Also, Anderson said that Machida would beat Jones before they fought in 2011. They always had each other's backs unless i am missing something.

What the hell are you guys talking about? They already fought.

Indeed. I think most people are referring to the fact they have become pretty serious brosephs since they did battle. And they train together regularly if I remember correctly.

The rematch gets brought up now that they are both at the top.

It never ceases to astound me how virtually every MMA interviewer is the furthest thing from a professional fighter. It's actually kind of annoying to watch these total dorks interview the greatest fighters in the world. That said, Gareth Davies is growing on me. That's scary.

Gustaffson and Davis should do the same. Cormier and Cain as well.

I wouldn't say they should. Cormier and Cain aren't in a position where they have to. Machida says he wants the title. If he wants it, he may have to fight Anderson. I doubt he would do it just because. Cormier seems like he is content, or maybe even would rather fight Jones (or whoever) for the LHW title. If he would prefer to go after that title, there is no need to fight Cain. Hell, he even said if JDS won the title that he was still going to LHW. So that fight wasn't necessary.

I don't see the need for training partners to fight unless one wants a shot at the title and the other is the champion.

Wow if Silva somehow beats Weidman there's going to be some drama we haven't seen since Jones and Evans. I'm honestly surprised I really thought Machida and AS would never fight each other.

Machida= cereal now

He comin for dat belt and aint no one including Anderson gon stop him

I clearly remember Machida saying that Anderson would beat Weidman before they fought in July. I do not know what you mean that Machida didn't back Anderson? Also, Anderson said that Machida would beat Jones before they fought in 2011. They always had each other's backs unless i am missing something.
Here's his prediction on their 1st fight. It comes at the end of the video at the 8:30 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVBJQManAZI

He says Anderson has more chances to win, but refuses to give a prediction.

Back