**BREAKING** Machida says he would fight Anderson (VIDEO)

Remember what happened when Vitor wanted to challenge Anderson, and Anderson was pissed as hell

Machida should've been fighting at MW from the start. If he's willing to fight him, why didn't he fight at MW years ago?

Was it just me, or was that a tiny bit awkward? Like Gareth A Davies really coaxes a *bomb* out of him by getting him to say that he would fight Anderson.

Then, instead of a follow up question to allow him to defend his position, like: Really, you would fight your good friend Anderson Silva for the MW title!? Davies is just like, OK, cheers pal... Lol.

I'm not completely convinced that he really has stated he would fight Silva. I kinda think he just said he'd fight for a title if the UFC offered him it, without really commiting to the Silva fight. I dunno, the line of questioning was pretty messy. Would have been nice if that dick Davies had followed up with 'Would you really fight Anderson for the title?' but no, he just glossed over it.

Still, I'd love to see it.

Hope for Bisping vs Machida London March 8
I am going :)

Machida had his heart broken when he saw Silva kissing Weidman and bromancing with Usher. Silva's finished.

Machida fought his own brother, I'm pretty sure he'd fight Silva. As he said, this is just his job and it's nothing personal. Silva, on the other hand, probably wouldn't fight Machida cause friends.

Its about time that he needs to set that friendship aside he is getting old and if ever he is going to get a run for the tittle its now also he just fought his other friend Munoz it will be unfair to Munoz if he won't fight Anderson cause that will imply he values Anderson more than Munoz.

also, this is the battle of Steven Segals 2 children. Who will he choose to train???

Please dont put 2 of the greatest fighters ever in the same sentence as a washed up leech

Not doubting him, but until that contract is signed, I'm not giving my hopes up.

I don't want to get disappointed like I did with the whole Fedor to UFC hype

Will he fight Anderson not for the belt? After Weidman beats Anderson for the second time, I'd love to see a Machida/Anderson fight. But if he won't fight him if it's a non tile fight, then this fight will never happen.

Wishful thinking silly boy. Silva is no longer on top. He's going to have to crawl his way back up. And he will probably not get back to the tip top. The illusion that was the spider is gone. Weidman will hold the belt until he hands it over to Lyoto.

Odds on Anderson retires after he KO's Weidman in the rematch to avoid Lyoto.

I like Machida's attitude. I hope he gets the belt soon, always good to have a champ open to whatever fights that are put in front of him.

I love his interviews, he's always in such a good mood lol

I never heard him say specifically that he would fight Anderson. Gareth asked him if he would fight for the title and he said yes. I have a weird feeling about Anderson`s next fight. I think they either don

Back