**BREAKING** Machida says he would fight Anderson (VIDEO)

Roger FedorAIR

It ain't easy being white
Reaction score
Said it on the postfight show on FS2:

When asked by Gareth A. Davies if he would accept a fight with the winner of Anderson/Weidman, Machida said:

"Yeah, for sure.

If I say I want the belt, then I WANT the belt... I have to chase the belt, ya know?

About fucking time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Machida just said that he would fight Chris weidman or Anderson silva next of they offered him a title shot.

I wonder how silva is gunna take this cuz silva just recently said he would rather retire or move weight classes than fight machida because they are friends! I remember when victor wanted to fight silva, silva didn't take it well because they were supposably friends.

I personally would still love to see machida vs silva. I say make machida vs Belfort and the winner of that will fight the winner of Chris vs silva

I'll wait for video. This will definitely need confirmation. Not doubting you. You just need to make sure he understood the question correctly.

I'm guessing Anderson not backing Machida against Jones irked him a bit.

Where you at, Redhawks?

I told you he would :p

He said it, I just watched it. I'm kind of speechless right now. These guys still train together. Will this be like Jones/Shad where Anderson hasnt agreed to this yet and gets mad at Machida?

Well Anderson is going to wreck Weidman.

So I guess Dana is giving Lyoto a title shot of the winner.

Gus and Davis have said they'd fight for the belt.

or a big paycheck. They said it doesn't even have to be for a belt if they get paid.

Odds on Anderson retires after he KO's Weidman in the rematch to avoid Lyoto.

Ladies and Gents.....THAT is HUGEEEEE!!!

No fakin way man. I got to see video. We all know how Silva feels about fighting friends. I wonder what happen to make Machida to say that?

That is my dream fight. Just hurry up and merk Weeman and get it over with Silva. Weidman is just like a fly on the wall. Cant stand the guy. most over rated fighter.

Back