Breaking ...Canelo Alvarez tested positive for clembuterol

CANelo is a cheater plain and simple. "Tainted meat" my ass.

I think Canelo cheated in the first fight, too. Hopefully he will get punished.

Canelo and JMM are the only 2 seasoned pros i can think of top of my head in recent times that have had serious physical improvements. Having said that i suspect its rife at WC level of fighting.

Breaking news on ESPN that Clenelo is suspended by NSAC pending April 10th hearing for two positive PED tests.

You know the fight is on based on the April 10th date. It's like a non-suspension, really.

who says hes corrupt? not me. i said that he was biased, that doesnt make him corrupt

now, as you keep electing to avoid my question with retarded smiley emoticons that just make you look retarded please explain to me,

1. why has there has only been four mexican athletes test positve for clen since 2011 after five mexican soccer players were suspended for testing positive for clen?

2. why are the four mexican athletes that tested positive boxers... out or the 100s of mexican athletes that were tested, in all likelihood close to 1000 tests?

3. why are so-called experts calling canelos test result trace when they are in fact in-line with levels that have been determined to be therapuetic?

now, are we done here?

or do you just want to continue to look retarded?

You still haven't provided any proof that he's biased. In fact you haven't even provided a good reason as to why he could be biased. The only one who's biased is you, making baseless accusations.

1-Do you have a source for this? And why does it matter?
2-Same as above.
3-Levels are not good indicators. People exposed to the same contaminated meat have came out with very different clen levels.

No need for name calling (makes you sound butthurt). Just back up what you say. You have provided exactly zero evidence for everything you're saying, lol.

from your mexican doctor,

"If someone ingests 300 grams of this meat (contaminated), lab results could show up to 40 ng/mL"

can you reference a medical journal that can empirically substantiate this claim from your so revered mexican doctor that is the basis for your canelo is innocent argument

any medical journal from any first world country will be sufficient

thanks

and about the topic of only four mexican athletes testing positve for clen since 2011 and those athletes only being boxers, well, lets just assume that youve lost that argument so we can move onto this new argument that you are also going to lose

i could put up a smiley emoticon like yourself but i leave that for the retards

I'm sourcing an expert. That's good enough. If you wish to make further investigations to refute it go ahead.

So far I have something and you have nothing. You need to do better than that to win an argument.

Cheers.

You still haven't provided any proof that he's biased. In fact you haven't even provided a good reason as to why he could be biased. The only one who's biased is you, making baseless accusations.

1-Do you have a source for this? And why does it matter?
2-Same as above.
3-Levels are not good indicators. People exposed to the same contaminated meat have came out with very different clen levels.

No need for name calling (makes you sound butthurt). Just back up what you say. You have provided exactly zero evidence for everything you're saying, lol.

I'm sourcing an expert. That's good enough. If you wish to make further investigations to refute it go ahead.

So far I have something and you have nothing. You need to do better than that to win an argument.

Cheers.

well, i was wrong in that there are more than four mexican athletes from mexico that tested positive for clen since 2011...ufc brandon moreno conveniently tested positive after nery and his bullshit mexican/clen excuse...thats three mexican fighters in a span of less than two years after vargas got his free pass and opened up the mexican/clen road to ped cheating

you can talk until your red in the face, or should i say pink, the bottom line is that you are in the very, very small minority who believe this mexican clen bullshit

https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/canelo-popped-for-clenbuterol.603227/

congrats...you are one of 4.5 percent...i dont think thats good enough to win any argument

cheers

It’s obviously that contaminated Mexican beef.
maxresdefault.jpg
Lol at the likes associated to this post.

Sorry if posted before.

Conte talks a lot of sense. I didn't realise that they had such a big window where they aren't tested. It would really be impressive if Canelo stepped forward and offered to pay for round the clock testing on himself for the 20 grand that would cost.

Conte talks a lot of sense. I didn't realise that they had such a big window where they aren't tested. It would really be impressive if Canelo stepped forward and offered to pay for round the clock testing on himself for the 20 grand that would cost.
Conte pretty much exonerates him there. You think Canelo can't find some guy to say he sold him meat?

rofl

lmfao

canelo supposedly doesnt want to pay for imported or organic meat and now canelo is going to pay for 20k testing?

conte is not thinking critically. golovkin doesnt need to do shit if 90+ percent of boxing thinks that canelo, as well as the other five mexican fighters that have been popped since 2011, are dirty.

the 10 percent of the people that are clueless...there is not enough money in the world to buy them a clue if they still havent already figured it out

Conte pretty much exonerates him there. You think Canelo can't find some guy to say he sold him meat?
And thats exactly what's going to happen. Corruption is not rare in Mexico or Donny Orange's America.

If this was the UFC the fight would have been scrapped by now.

Clear corrupt bias towards boxing.

Brock Lesnar tested positive pre fight against Hunt and the fight still happened. try again.

That's highly debatable. USADA recently exonerated a Mexican UFC fighter who tested positive for clenbuterol on the grounds of meat contamination during the Mexico City event last summer.

Conte pretty much exonerates him there.

Not really - he offers a route for exoneration, but his tone was pretty skeptical throughout IMO.

Not that it makes any difference to anything at the end of the day.

Full refunds are now available for anybody who bought tickets...

Full refunds are now available for anybody who bought tickets...

HBO also took the fight off their calendar

ESPN think the fight wont happen until September

My view, based on years of experience covering the Nevada commission, reading the commission's rules and regulations and having conversations with those involved, is that this rematch will not happen on May 5. I repeat: I strongly believe this rematch will not happen on May 5. In fact, based on my reading of the rules and the conversations I have had, I do not think there is any way the commission can allow him to fight on May 5 -- unless Alvarez can provide proof that his food or drink was purposely spiked with the banned substance.
http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...olovkin-canelo-alvarez-gets-longer-suspension

Can't wait for Canelo to box GGG ears off and end it ITD in such a way the whole Clenelo scandal is just forgotten because it's seen like it is: Canelo just having GGGs number.

My honest opinion is Canelo just learned from May's Maidana fights, and learned how to sell a big fight AND a rematch. It was so weird how he seemed to shrug off GGG's power and then take his foot off the gas as soon as it looked like he was getting to GGG. I never saw a fight where I thought one fighter seemed to pick apart the other, and as soon as he looked like he was overwhelming his guy, he reverted to almost pretending the other guy "got him" and fighting off the ropes at a lethargic tempo (but safely controlling the situation) so GGG could impose himself more and get back in the fight, it seemed so deliberate throughout the fight.

I watched alone, I remember streaming it and saying to myself during the fight that I really thought he was more interested in a rematch than a win. And it made a lot of financial sense because he seemed to be very much in control of a confusing perfomance that ultimately led to a draw. It pissed me off, I wanted him to win big and not leave some cliffhanger, but he would never follow thru when it looked like he had his man.

Can't wait for Canelo to box GGG ears off and end it ITD in such a way the whole Clenelo scandal is just forgotten because it's seen like it is: Canelo just having GGGs number.

My honest opinion is Canelo just learned from May's Maidana fights, and learned how to sell a big fight AND a rematch. It was so weird how he seemed to shrug off GGG's power and then take his foot off the gas as soon as it looked like he was getting to GGG. I never saw a fight where I thought one fighter seemed to pick apart the other, and as soon as he looked like he was overwhelming his guy, he reverted to almost pretending the other guy "got him" and fighting off the ropes at a lethargic tempo (but safely controlling the situation) so GGG could impose himself more and get back in the fight, it seemed so deliberate throughout the fight.

I watched alone, I remember streaming it and saying to myself during the fight that I really thought he was more interested in a rematch than a win. And it made a lot of financial sense because he seemed to be very much in control of a confusing perfomance that ultimately led to a draw. It pissed me off, I wanted him to win big and not leave some cliffhanger, but he would never follow thru when it looked like he had his man.

This is how Canelo fights though. He had no intention (and rightly so) to go for the knockout even when he was landing his best. They had an obvious effect on GGG but they very rarely put him in trouble. Canelo fights in spurts. His stocky and muscular and he puts a lot of effort into his shots and if he doesn't take rests against the ropes, he gasses. Can be quite infuriating if you're a fan of him but it is what it is. He didn't carry GGG at all though. He fought his heart out, both men did.

Regarding the drug-thing... I don't care about the clenbuterol going around in Mexico. Morally wrong, sure but I just want to see this fight. Give GGG some tren to even things out and lets have that rematch. The first fight was FOTY, imo. This needs to happen again.

Back