Breaking ...Canelo Alvarez tested positive for clembuterol

you guys could both take each other out imo.

On a date. Red Lobster Cheddar biscuits. You're both Brits but you can go Dutch then French.......

Kiss.

Meh you may of had more fights as a youth but that doesn't compare to matches as an adult imo.

How come you've only got 4 sec snippets mate, show the goods? I showed whole fights.

You know I'd eat you alive right?

I'm not going to diss you though because your sharing and so am I, and I have respect for anyone who gets in there, nice counter as well but the Muay Thai guy looked all over the place.

Anyway you gave it the old "C'mon then tough guy" bit and were basking in the "showing pics" bit with some fellow posters who prob didn't think I was gonna show sh*t ........ I'd take you out is all I'm saying.

But its all good bro.

Show some longer clips if you can. ;)

I don't doubt you'd take me out you're what 176lbs I'm guessing maybe more? I'm 143... The only way you could get to my weight is if you borrow some of Canelo's mexican meat, or if I hire Alex Ariza to be my strength and conditioning coach.
Also that fight I took on a days notice after not fighting or training for 5 years, I could post the full fight but It's hardly indicative of my skills.

you guys could both take each other out imo.

On a date. Red Lobster Cheddar biscuits. You're both Brits but you can go Dutch then French.......

Kiss.

This is the fusion that is needed. It compliments the contractions of chaos.

I don't doubt you'd take me out you're what 176lbs I'm guessing maybe more? I'm 143... The only way you could get to my weight is if you borrow some of Canelo's mexican meat, or if I hire Alex Ariza to be my strength and conditioning coach.
Also that fight I took on a days notice after not fighting or training for 5 years, I could post the full fight but It's hardly indicative of my skills.
Are you right or left handed? I see you're a southpaw but are you converted? Seems like you have a good hook on you for a lefty.

Post the whole fight i won't judge, you won right? The first one i posted was my debut.

And about the weight, 176lbs i wish, look at the size of my opponent, im 5'11 that mofo had to be what 6'4 at least, i was about 188 - 190lbs in that one, right now im cutting from 200lbs so around 198lbs as we speak on my way back down.

Are you right or left handed? I see you're a southpaw but are you converted? Seems like you have a good hook on you for a lefty.

Yeah I’m naturally an Orthodox fighter. I went southpaw because I heard the Thai wasn’t great against them despite never having trained southpaw in my life.
It turned out the Thai simply wasn’t good against anyone

the only thing ignorant is believing that a mexican doctor would not try to prove his countries innocence regarding his national teams ped violation

can you cite a US doctor that makes the claim that 300 grams of meat can produce a 40ng/ml?

i think the US is impatial because clen is banned in the country and there are no US athletes testing positive for it

while youre at it can you give an expanation why only four mexican boxers have tested positive for clen since 2011? two in the last year since vargas was given a free pass?

why arent other mexican athletes in soccer, golf, tennis and basball testing positve?

You're accusing him of corruption, just like you're like you're accusing Canelo of cheating, without any sort of proof.

Do you have proof that that doctor was corrupt or no?

:)

You're accusing him of corruption, just like you're like you're accusing Canelo of cheating, without any sort of proof.

Do you have proof that that doctor was corrupt or no?

:)

so because a judge is biased towards his own nationality that makes him corrupt?

how did you put that together?

who the fuk is accusing the mexican doctor of being corrupt?

hes being biased, nothing wrong with that, only thing wrong is if youre too clueless to figure that out.

now please, can you give an expanation why only four mexican boxers have tested positive for clen since 2011 when 100s of mexican athletes have been tested along with probably close to 1000 tests having been administered?

It doesn't?

i meant doctor, not judge

a medical doctor can give their opinion about anything medically related, no matter how improbable their conclusions(such as canelo getting clen from meat), doesnt make the doctor corrupt. happens everyday in civil and criminal trials

if you want to debate this topic further please explain to me,

1. why has there has only been four mexican athletes test positve for clen since 2011 after five mexican soccer players were suspended for testing positive for clen?

2. why are the four mexican athletes that tested positive boxers... out or the 100s of mexican athletes that were tested, in all likelihood close to 1000 tests?

3. why are so-called experts calling canelos test result trace when they are in fact in-line with levels that have been determined to be therapuetic?

so because a judge is biased towards his own nationality that makes him corrupt?

how did you put that together?

who the fuk is accusing the mexican doctor of being corrupt?

hes being biased, nothing wrong with that, only thing wrong is if youre too clueless to figure that out.

now please, can you give an expanation why only four mexican boxers have tested positive for clen since 2011 when 100s of mexican athletes have been tested along with probably close to 1000 tests having been administered?

It does.

And he's no judge. He's a doctor who had no bearing in those players' possible sanction.

Why do you keep making stuff up?

Again, do you have any proof he's corrupt, or if you preffer to use the term, biased?

Yes or no? :)

It does.

And he's no judge. He's a doctor who had no bearing in those players' possible sanction.

Again, do you have any proof he's corrupt, or if you preffer to use the term, biased?

who says hes corrupt? not me. i said that he was biased, that doesnt make him corrupt

now, as you keep electing to avoid my question with retarded smiley emoticons that just make you look retarded please explain to me,

1. why has there has only been four mexican athletes test positve for clen since 2011 after five mexican soccer players were suspended for testing positive for clen?

2. why are the four mexican athletes that tested positive boxers... out or the 100s of mexican athletes that were tested, in all likelihood close to 1000 tests?

3. why are so-called experts calling canelos test result trace when they are in fact in-line with levels that have been determined to be therapuetic?

now, are we done here?

or do you just want to continue to look retarded?

It does.

from your mexican doctor,

"If someone ingests 300 grams of this meat (contaminated), lab results could show up to 40 ng/mL"

can you reference a medical journal that can empirically substantiate this claim from your so revered mexican doctor that is the basis for your canelo is innocent argument

any medical journal from any first world country will be sufficient

thanks

and about the topic of only four mexican athletes testing positve for clen since 2011 and those athletes only being boxers, well, lets just assume that youve lost that argument so we can move onto this new argument that you are also going to lose

i could put up a smiley emoticon like yourself but i leave that for the retards

Last edited:
Breaking news on ESPN that Clenelo is suspended by NSAC pending April 10th hearing for two positive PED tests.

He will be punished by not allowing him to fight anyone until May 5th<Lmaoo>

Back