BRAWL IN CELL BLOCK 99 from Bone Tomahawk Writer-Director (Update: Out Now on VOD)

I'm about half way in and man did shit just get real. Entertaining so far

I finished it and it's no better than most straight to DVD shit.

Great film!!

It was fucking fun watching an impossibly strong superhuman redneck fuck shit up

man, movie had some fucking ultraviolence lol

Didn't care for Bone Tomahawk but I liked this. Some parts felt like it dragged out but good either way. it's nothing special though

Didn't care for Bone Tomahawk but I liked this. Some parts felt like it dragged out but good either way. it's nothing special though
I was thoroughly engaged the whole time. For a long movie it didnt drag at all for me. Probably not a movie I will rewatch any time within the next 5 years(or ever) and not something I'm dying to tell friends about, but for a one time watch, pretty awesome. Vince Vaugh nailed it too IMO, perfect for the role.

I was thoroughly engaged the whole time. For a long movie it didnt drag at all for me. Probably not a movie I will rewatch any time within the next 5 years(or ever) and not something I'm dying to tell friends about, but for a one time watch, pretty awesome. Vince Vaugh nailed it too IMO, perfect for the role.
Yeah a one time watch is pretty accurate, still a good movie and Vince Vaughn shows his "serious" acting chops and he's actually good in it.

If you're looking for the next citizen Cain, this ain' it, but if you like grind gritty no shots wasted nihilstic don't give a fuck film making this is for you.. It's beautiful in all colour.

I nearly teared up at one point.. baby call.. fucking great stuff .. if you didn't like this you're a pussy and should go back to watching sjw bullshit on you tubes

You nearly teared up? hahah wtf

Dude sure as fuck knows the best way to work on imports:

tumblr_ow6m6j8V9R1rspc69o5_400.gif

I don't know how many times I re-watched that scene alone.

I actually just saw this a few days ago.. Not worth it for a 2hour 10 minute watch. There was nothing spectacular about the movie, everything was dull.

Vince is great as usual, but I'm sorry to say, this movie basically sucked.

5.5/10.

Shot Caller is about a 9/10 movie. Watch that instead.
this is spot on

I saw this on Amazon and loved it!

Don Johnson nails it also!

And I love me some Udo Kier!

Great movie!

The best thing about this film was Vince Vaughn's ethics and honor.

As someone else stated if you want a good recent prison film watch 'shot caller' instead. This was an ok time wasting movie, Vince was good.

I thought he was good in it, although I still don't quite buy him in serious roles. The movie itself was pretty bad. The pacing was off, the plot was derivative, but Vaughn's character was unique and the final prison setting had flashes of Tarantino quality kitsch nostalgia.

Honestly though, since cinema releases are basically all big money franchises, the straight to vod stuff is pretty refreshing. This guy's other movie Bone Tomahawk, the Batista in Brooklyn civil war movie, it's basically the only outlet for original concepts in action/adventure. I'll watch this guy's next movie when it lands on amazon, even if this was a bit of a letdown.

Back