Bravo spills the beans. Tony Ferguson is signed to fight. Is it Conor or Khabib?

All of them appear to be silent on the matter. All of them are training as well. So I'm not sure what the point here is other than to get some quick likes lol.

UFC may still be negotiating the fine print, may have not decided which event the fight is going to headline, one guy may have signed but the other has not. Who knows? Until the official UFC announcement all this stuff is still rumours. These are the kind of rumours I like to hear though!

UFC may still be negotiating the fine print, may have not decided which event the fight is going to headline, one guy may have signed but the other has not. Who knows? Until the official UFC announcement all this stuff is still rumours. These are the kind of rumours I like to hear though!

Yeah, it's just funny how people decode this information however their mind wants them to. Don't like Conor? Okay, then it's Tony vs. Khabib 100% confirmed!

Bean Kabob

maxresdefault.jpg

Whoever thinks for a second it could be Conor hasn't been paying attention. He's got two killers in front of him. Now he will have 1 killer in front of him. If you think it's Conor you're really fucking stupid I'm sorry.

so this is for the real belt i don't think Khabib wants to fight for the fake belt

Tbf who doesn't want to see Khabib vs Tony? That is a fucking amazing fight right there!!

Whoever thinks for a second it could be Conor hasn't been paying attention. He's got two killers in front of him. Now he will have 1 killer in front of him. If you think it's Conor you're really fucking stupid I'm sorry.

Now he has still a choice to pick the less worst match up. Fight the guy and go silent for another year, hoping your worst match up picks a fight and somehow loses.

Probably (and hopefully) Khabib.

As I said numerous times, I was a Conor fan since his first UFC fight, but I couldn't care less about him as of late. I unfollowed Conor McKardashian from all of his social media accounts as I'm not interested in him bragging about his money, cars, shoes, watches and so on. I liked him as a fighter, as a Kardashian I couldn't care less.

Totally agree he is reality TV star more than a fighter but I think the name "Conor McKardashian" needs further work.

pretty obvious it will be tony vs khabib. he will then hope they beat the fuck out of each other or one has an injury so that he can avoid the winner and fight diaz for the third time.

If Tony accepted an interim defence while a healthy champ sits ideal he is a fucking idiot.

No Matter what they promised if he wins, Conor could fight him if he was ever going to.

Food for thought. If it is Tony vs Khabib, and somehow Khabib loses, the UFC Russia venture takes a major blow. If it's Tony vs Conor, either of the 2 can face Khabib in Russia and it's a hit. Of course, Conor vs Khabib in Russia is ideal, and absolutely fucking epic. Maybe the UFC is banking on Khabib handling business.

Well I mean you're right, I'm 100% an idiot. But it still may be Conor. I think about a few things:

- Khabib has been used by the UFC as a factor in Conor negotiations before
- Dana said Conor has been given a really nice offer to fight and it's up to him what he does now
- Conor keeps posting pics of himself training
- When RDA smashed Cerrone people were saying Conor would never try for the LW belt, but Conor went right at him. I don't think he's afraid of anyone. But...
- if he fights now he can face Tony, who I think he beats. And I think he knows it
- Tony would be mental - like, insane - to take any fight there than a unifying match against Conor

So those are the thoughts of an idiot. I think it's 50/50 who it is tbh.

No way that it’s McGregor. Apparently he doesn’t wanna fight until September, so he will be stripped of his remaining title very shortly.... about the time they officially announce Ferguson/Khabib I’d imagine.

Back