Bravo spills the beans. Tony Ferguson is signed to fight. Is it Conor or Khabib?

When doesn't Bravo spill the beans lol. It's probably against Khabib, I think he would be more excited about the money if it were the Irish jiz mop.

So Bravo spilled the beans??

Well. *clap* *clap* "BRAVO." *clap*

get it

ehhh

ehhhhhhhhh? Bravo???

clap clap????????

ya

So Bravo spilled the beans??

Well. *clap* *clap* "BRAVO." *clap*

get it

ehhh

ehhhhhhhhh? Bravo???

clap clap????????

ya
Clicked liked and rated your friends poster he made. Sorry for your loss. Funny post though, my kind of stupid humor.

Clicked liked and rated your friends poster he made. Sorry for your loss. Funny post though, my kind of stupid humor.

Appreciate it.

And yes for some reason both here and in real life people have such an awful terrible taste as to find me "funny"

I guess whatever gets people to smile

"Tony is a fighter, he's always working on a new fight"
<6>

Nice recovery, breh
LoL

"Yeah" (brief stoner pause) "Who is the UFC gonna get to replace Goldberg?"
47a78cee14c33d1e6d5669d50a127b5a2f848b42_full.jpg

.........<30> "What the fuck you talkin about bro hahahahaha" <30>

UFC office next day <31>.........<30>

Of course it’s Khabib. The only question now is if Conor is going to take time off from posting pics of his Gucci flip flops on Instagram to watch the two best LWs in the world fight....

incredible- DEFENDING an interim title while the champion is healthy. What a travesty this has become.

Even though this is the fight to see... it's hard to get hyped for it until they actually enter the Octagon...

Isn't this the 4th time? like wtf

lol @ the whoops in their eyes. nice recovery.

Bravo spilled the beans whilst being too high opening the can.

I think who it is might be a surprise, Conor wouldn't be posting those training images on Instagram for nothing, but at the same time, Khabib was also talking about "Big News" coming up so it could be either of the two. But here's to hoping Conor defends his strap against Ferguson, I know we all want to see Ferguson vs Khabib, but I don't think any of us will be mad if it's Conor defending.

Most likely Khabib, as Conor hasn't said a word on Twitter, which seems to be his main source of tossing out vagueries as of late.

He's been on Instagram lately posting pics of him in training, he wouldn't be doing that for nothing, they're definitely gonna be announcing something in the coming days that's for sure. Should it be Conor vs Tony, it's been an honor Arm, but you'll know what side I take lol.

guess Dana was clear enough,he said it is not fair for the division that they wait 2 years.

imo,they are expecting Khabib to win and have a huge event in russia against Conor.

Most likely Khabib, as Conor hasn't said a word on Twitter, which seems to be his main source of tossing out vagueries as of late.

All of them appear to be silent on the matter. All of them are training as well. So I'm not sure what the point here is other than to get some quick likes lol.

The rumour mill keeps swirling. I just want to see Tony in there again!

Back