Bravo spills the beans. Tony Ferguson is signed to fight. Is it Conor or Khabib?

Definitely Khabib.

Most likely Khabib, as Conor hasn't said a word on Twitter, which seems to be his main source of tossing out vagueries as of late.

khabib vs tony at 223 for the real lightweight title. Conor is about to be stripped in the coming days.

Khabib recently said he has big news coming.

It's almost certainly Khabib.

Does anyone think Conor is gonna fight in the first half of 2018?! Honest query!

It's Khabib, obviously

Colin McNamara is retired.

We all want to see him lose the belt clean but it's never going to happen.

Most likely Khabib, as Conor hasn't said a word on Twitter, which seems to be his main source of tossing out vagueries as of late.
He didn't say a word about alverez either before the fight was announced

tfw you get stripped

41E9695700000578-4653696-McGregor_announced_earlier_this_year_that-a-29_1498829031492.jpg

I'm would rather see Fergeson Khabib fight over Conor vs eithr of those two. Let Conor face the winner.

Its Khabib, Dana said conor will be out until september and will probably get stripped.

Wow, I'm an idiot. I was actually listening to that live but sorta distracted in the gym and didn't think anything of it.

rofl that's like the 2nd time he dropped a bombshell he wasn't supposed to because he's an absent-minded dopey pothead.

anyone remember the time he dropped the bombshell on Goldberg getting fired and they tried to blur it out and cover his tracks?

Tony vs Khabib for the interim title i bet smh

So will Dana follow through and strip Conor or will he back pedal?

khabib vs tony at 223 for the real lightweight title. Conor is about to be stripped in the coming days.

would he be the first ufc fighter to be stripped of 2 belts?

Probably (and hopefully) Khabib.

As I said numerous times, I was a Conor fan since his first UFC fight, but I couldn't care less about him as of late. I unfollowed Conor McKardashian from all of his social media accounts as I'm not interested in him bragging about his money, cars, shoes, watches and so on. I liked him as a fighter, as a Kardashian I couldn't care less.

Probably Ferguson vs Khabib for the 5th time, wooo hoooo 4 times it was booked before and never happened so why not go down that same road again. I wonder what the new pull out excuse will be, they are running out of ideas.

Amazing fight, but will believe it when I see it

Meh. Reminder that this is what, the FOURTH or FIFTH time these guys have signed to fight one another? Not getting hyped until they are in the Octagon together.

Back