Brave woman makes a stand against misogyny

You referred negatively to the Ontario PM wearing one while at a mosque. it was of course her choice based on political reasons. Noone f orced her to.

I presume you were being purposfully misleading.
uh no, I'm questioning why someone would subject themselves, when they don't have too, for votes....

nice try tho

Taking off your shoes in a temple is different from forcing every woman in the country to wear a hijab...

This is not every women. This is women entering the mosque. Why must you misdirect the facts?

uh no, I'm questioning why someone would subject themselves, when they don't have too, for votes....

nice try tho

Whether she subjected herself or not, that is HER choice, no? Why should you get to tell her what she should do?

So you are basically rustled b/c she made a choice that you do not agree with. fucking WR.

This is not every women. This is women entering the mosque. Why must you misdirect the facts?
is she in a mosque or talking about building one?
b01910c8c45911f0b06cc04d767bd21b.jpg

is she in a mosque or talking about building one?
b01910c8c45911f0b06cc04d767bd21b.jpg

Link to photo cource b/c will, its just a photo.

My understanding is the Ontario premiere whore the headscarf when she visitied a mosque.

Even if I am wrong, and she decided to wear a headscarf at a Leaf's game with a muslim or two, that is HER choice and not YOURS.

Why do so many conservatives want to tell women what to do?

Refusing to put the most sexist possible shit on your head makes you a sexist and bigot

or something

Imagine, if you will, a world where a woman refuses to bow down to a belief system that would kill her for not obeying and believes that women are property.... Thus earning herself the label of bigot by those who call themselves "Liberals"

Whether she subjected herself or not, that is HER choice, no? Why should you get to tell her what she should do?

So you are basically rustled b/c she made a choice that you do not agree with. fucking WR.
I never stated any of those things, comprehension my dude

I didn't say I'm deeming her not allowed to do so, I'm not Canadian so I could not care less about their politics. Do I disagree w/ being Feminist and subjugating those values to pander for votes? hell the f yes, that's absurd on face value and one of the problems pervasive to modern politics

I'm not rustled whatsoever, I just said I support the French candidate for actually having integrity and not respecting the subjugation of women and rampant child molestation....

lost it at a guy defending wearing the hijab, then stating 'why do so many conservative want to tell women what to do'

the level of delusion in that statement is otherworldly

Link to photo cource b/c will, its just a photo.

My understanding is the Ontario premiere whore the headscarf when she visitied a mosque.

Even if I am wrong, and she decided to wear a headscarf at a Leaf's game with a muslim or two, that is HER choice and not YOURS.

Why do so many conservatives want to tell women what to do?
Just quoting to give you props on the proper use of "whore".:)

I guess its just my nature not to be rude to peoples customs when i am in their country. For an example when i was in thailand i was supposed to dress a certain way when i saw the holy buddhist sights. Now i dont know shit about buddism but i would feel like a real jerkoff to disrepect that just cause it wasnt my own tradition.

Yes but in this context, Lebanon was until recently a majority Christian and secular country and had an intermediate mediterranean culture drawing on traditions from Phoenicia, Rome, Assyria, etc. The muslims themselves are displaying total disregard for the natives yet we expect a French politician to go there and pander to the migrants/invaders?

It's truly equivalent to her wearing a hajib in France itself, since France is going through the early stages of Lebanon's demise.

It seems like it should be a case of "When in Rome" honestly. Solves a lot of problems with a little common sense.

I think your point about customs is the best one in here. I mean i expect americans to take off their shoes when coming into my house. I wore a yamaka at a jewish bar mitzvah and wedding. However, does diplomatic meetings require people to follow customs they dont agree with?
Are you asian?

Finnish? Europeans arent really picky about shoes in house except maybe the finns and thats cause theyre actually asian.

Most canadian households are particular about shoes in the house

I saw this, good for Le Pen!!!

I haven't seen one leftist congratulate her!

Back