Brave woman makes a stand against misogyny

She was entering his office. Have you read the article?

Apparently not closely enough. Thanks.

Either way- it is her choice. Her choice to bend over for a muslim. Her choice to tell him to fuck off.

I never stated any of those things, comprehension my dude

I didn't say I'm deeming her not allowed to do so, I'm not Canadian so I could not care less about their politics. Do I disagree w/ being Feminist and subjugating those values to pander for votes? hell the f yes, that's absurd on face value and one of the problems pervasive to modern politics

I'm not rustled whatsoever, I just said I support the French candidate for actually having integrity and not respecting the subjugation of women and rampant child molestation....

You called her a cuck in the 1st post of your's I quoted. Its not about comprehension, its about you remembering what you previously posted.

I assume your original post called her a cuck for wearing the headscarf

If I am wrong- why did you call her a cuck in the first post I quoted?

58ac0d99c36188a6538b4589.jpg

French right-wing presidential candidate Marine Le Pen has refused to wear a headscarf for a meeting with the Lebanese Grand Mufti. In her statement, Le Pen said she would not cover herself up and cancelled the encounter.

After arriving, Le Pen was asked to wear a headscarf, but refused. According to AFP, Le Pen was given a veil by Mufti’s aides.

“You can pass on my respects to the Grand Mufti, but I will not cover myself up,” Le Pen told reporters.

https://www.rt.com/news/378079-le-pen-headscarf-lebanon/

Good for her, this what we want to see. Now where are all the feminists, leftists and sjw's to congratulate and support her in this fight against the oppression and subjugation of women?

How brave would she be in the middle east? the west is full of the biggest bunch of victimhood females in the world. Would not last 5min in the middle east before being stoned.

Apparently not closely enough. Thanks.

Either way- it is her choice. Her choice to bend over for a muslim. Her choice to tell him to fuck off.

And their choice to use Islamic law to the full length of stoning. Guaranteed, she wont try this shit in the middle east.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back