Boy Scouts allowing girls

I saw some stuff recently about how this was being debated.

It seems odd. Why would girls even want to be in the boy scouts? Is it because the Girl Scouts is actually kind of lame? Is it because they want to be able to do the stuff with their male siblings? Maybe both?

My dad doesn't like it. He was a scout and his dad was a scout master. He thinks the Boy Scouts should be about assisting in the development of young men, who have fundamentally different needs than girls have. And the Girl Scouts should play that same role for girls.

I saw some stuff recently about how this was being debated.

It seems odd. Why would girls even want to be in the boy scouts? Is it because the Girl Scouts is actually kind of lame? Is it because they want to be able to do the stuff with their male siblings? Maybe both?

My dad doesn't like it. He was a scout and his dad was a scout master. He thinks the Boy Scouts should be about assisting in the development of young men, who have fundamentally different needs than girls have. And the Girl Scouts should play that same role for girls.

Gender-as-a-social-construct PatriarchyTweets incoming.

I'm kinda glad that I have smoked a pack a day for the last 10 years

Life on this planet is starting to suck

who cares

I'm with you on not caring but why not just add all the things the girl scouts find appealing about the boy scouts to the girl scouts?

Just have the girls doing the same thing as the boys in the GIRL SCOUTS.

Simple

Pretty sure girls have been in the Boy Scouts in the UK for years and it was never a big deal.

You dont get it

They want in simply because its BOY scouts

They dont care if Girl scouts are doing the same shit or not

No I absolutely get it.

People just want to create drama because they have nothing better to do.

Numbers are down.

Find a way to increase membership numbers.

They found a way.

They have The Girls Scouts. If they want better options of activities, like The Boy Scouts, why not just improve TGS. I swear Sherdog is the only female free zone left.

They have The Girls Scouts. If they want better options of activities, like The Boy Scouts, why not just improve TGS. I swear Sherdog is the only female free zone left.
Jakes on you. Were slowly invading the dog as well :alienfinger

Well, now girls can discover how lame being a boy scout is.

all girl scouts do is literally sell cookies

i can see why they want out

If girls wanna be dorks too i dont see why they cant

Back