Boy Scouts allowing girls

I'm surprised it took almost two whole pages before someone said this. I'd have to guess no, and the excuse would be something like "boys have too much testosterone/wouldn't be good to mix the two blah blah"...some stuff that in any situation that didn't favor girls, they'd argue boys and girls are equal so girls should be able to do what boys do.

Some people are walking contradictions, I tell ya.
I don’t even try to make sense of it anymore. The rules change every 15 minutes.

only dorks join the boy scouts. at least this way they will finally be able to talk to girls.

LOL @ anyone wanting to join the Boy Scouts.

Yeah, but they're some pretty fucking great cookies
that one girl who sold them right outside the pot shop in colorado...

fucking genius

elon musk with the thin mints

Because sexism or something. Gender is just a social construct, or so they tell me.

I don't know much about the boy scouts, but the girls scouts is a lesbian stronghold. A little questionable to send your girls there... I got no problem with lesbos and even have some in my family and I love 'em, but if you see an organization that is magnetic to a certain "group" that should have no clear interest in it over other things, you gotta wonder.

So in short, I'd probably rather my girls be boy scouts than girl scouts... if I had to pick. But we're going with no scouts over here.

As for the boys... you may as well get them started on dealing with this bullshit at an early age, lol

Should remove the name then and just call it The Scouts.

Too militaristic.

I saw some stuff recently about how this was being debated.

It seems odd. Why would girls even want to be in the boy scouts? Is it because the Girl Scouts is actually kind of lame? Is it because they want to be able to do the stuff with their male siblings? Maybe both?

My dad doesn't like it. He was a scout and his dad was a scout master. He thinks the Boy Scouts should be about assisting in the development of young men, who have fundamentally different needs than girls have. And the Girl Scouts should play that same role for girls.

Unfortunately that is not the point.

They will want in just because they are excluded. Then they will expect the organization to change to cater to more gender neutral and inclusive activities. So one of the last places boys can be boys will slowly be changed away.

We have seen what a disaster that has been for young men in the school system as the schools have increasingly focused on teaching the way girls learn and not boys. This has lead to a move away from physical activity in schools to help young boys burn energy and instead then using ritalin and other drugs to control these boys who are a distraction in class as they have too much energy.

LOL @ anyone wanting to join the Boy Scouts.
Lots of young men, particularly from fatherless or broken homes have said organizations like Boy Scouts were key in providing them the structure they were not getting at home.

Lots of young men, particularly from fatherless or broken homes have said organizations like Boy Scouts were key in providing them the structure they were not getting at home.
How horrible right?

*sigh*, this only exists because feminists voice their stupid opinions.

All of this gender equality shit is going waaaay too far. Seems like everyone is trying to make the human race androgynous or asexual or some shit. It's insane.

He thinks the Boy Scouts should be about assisting in the development of young men, who have fundamentally different needs than girls have. And the Girl Scouts should play that same role for girls.

that makes too much sense, so it'll never happen.

All of this gender equality shit is going waaaay too far. Seems like everyone is trying to make the human race androgynous or asexual or some shit. It's insane.

people are trying to turn the rest of the world into sweden, and all those other, "cuck" countries. fuck that.

Back