Boy Scouts allowing girls

Agreed. I mean sure, gay, tranny, whatever. That's been around forever, but why is there such a push to blur the lines for everyone as a whole?
They may have been around but not to today's extent, especially with the media trying to shove that crap down our throats and confuse our kids. Its sickening how hard they're trying to destroy society to be quite honest.

There was a Canadian feminist who made headlines many years ago when she said something along the lines of 'whenever groups of men got together outside the purview of women invariably misogynistic ideas would flourish. So it was woman's obligation to insert themselves into those spaces as much as possible to ensure these all male environments did not exist'. She was quoted another time saying something like 'women need safe places where they can associate with just women and explore ideas and issues unique to women.'

Of course she rustled lots of people.
She sounds like a psycho. But then again most women are like that.

Women would be in an uproar if it was reversed and boys were trying to join the girl scouts.

Should remove the name then and just call it The Scouts.

In several countries in Europe, this is what its always been "The scouts" and its for both boys and girls

Lol. Are they expected to get much bigger or what? How does that work.

A cup is good tho. You can fit into all the cute bras.

IDK. It works differently for everyone. I'm hoping for at least a B cup.

And see how many cute bras in 38A you can find.

I was in the scouts. I imagine there are a few tomboy girls who might enjoy the same, skinning rabbits, building shelters etc.

Why not.

Our society is not as gender segregated and if women can fight on the front line, why can't they take part in earlier military indoctrination?

Any of you guys wanna join my Girl Scout Troop? We can make bank selling cookies!

3088110.jpg

I am your worst nightmare!

Id never allow my kids to go to Boys Scout due to guys like this:

Back