Boy Scouts allowing girls

people are trying to turn the rest of the world into sweden, and all those other, "cuck" countries. fuck that.

Agreed. I mean sure, gay, tranny, whatever. That's been around forever, but why is there such a push to blur the lines for everyone as a whole?

Agreed. I mean sure, gay, tranny, whatever. That's been around forever, but why is there such a push to blur the lines for everyone as a whole?

i think people are connecting differences with inequality, which is clearly dumb. men and women are different, but they're equally valuable. the same with other innate differences we have. the powers that be are really fucking up our world.

i think people are connecting differences with inequality, which is clearly dumb. men and women are different, but they're equally valuable. the same with other innate differences we have. the powers that be are really fucking up our world.

You know who else tried to get everyone to think women are the same as men? Mao. And people think he was nuts.

Liberals ruining the world. And I'm not a conservative. I'm an issues guy. But this is fucking retarded. Men and women ARE different. We are supposed to be attracted to each other. We do all sorts of things throughout life to get noticed and be in each other's worlds. The Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts is a break from that. Just be yourself and learn what is taught in the programs. I'm no Archie Bunker. I have a daughter and a son. They are different. Has nothing to do with pre determined gender roles. Fucking idiots.

They have The Girls Scouts. If they want better options of activities, like The Boy Scouts, why not just improve TGS. I swear Sherdog is the only female free zone left.

Boy scouts are for pussies anyways, at least these days.

You wouldn't believe the shit they had to do to earn badges a hundred years ago.

To obtain a merit badge for Architecture a scout must

1. Present a satisfactory free-hand drawing.

2. Write an essay on the history of Architecture and describe the five orders.

3. Submit an original design for a two-story house and tell what material is necessary for its construction, giving detailed specifications.

4. Build a modern bridge or derrick.

5. Make a camp kitchen.

6. Build a shack of one kind or another suitable for three occupants.

To obtain a merit badge for Angling a scout must

1. Catch and name ten different species of fish: salmon or trout to be taken with flies; bass, pickerel, or pike to be caught with rod or reel, muskallonge to be caught by trolling.

2. Make a bait rod of three joints, straight and sound, 14 oz. or less in weight, 10 feet or less in length, to stand a strain of 1-1/2 lbs. at the tip, 13 lbs. at the grip.

3. Make a jointed fly-rod 8-10 feet long, 4-8 ozs. in weight, capable of casting a fly sixty feet.

4. Name and describe twenty-five different species of fish found in North American waters and give a complete list of the fishes ascertained by himself to inhabit a given body of water.

To obtain a merit badge for Agriculture a scout must

1. State different tests with grains.

2. Grow at least an acre of corn which produces 25 per cent. better than the general average.

3. Be able to identify and describe common weeds of the community and tell how best to eliminate them.

4. Be able to identify the common insects and tell how best to handle them.

5. Have a practical knowledge of plowing, cultivating, drilling, hedging, and draining.

6. Have a working knowledge of farm machinery, haymaking, reaping, loading, and stacking.

To obtain a merit badge for Archery a scout must

1. Make a bow and arrow which will shoot a distance of one hundred feet with fair precision.

2. Make a total score of 350 with 60 shots in one or {25} two meets, using standard four-foot target at forty yards or three-foot target at thirty yards.

3. Make a total score of 300 with 72 arrows, using standard target at a distance of fifty yards.

4. Shoot so far and fast as to have six arrows in the air at once.

To obtain a merit badge for Civics a scout must

1. State the principal citizenship requirements of an elector in his state.

2. Know the principal features of the naturalization laws of the United States.

3. Know how President, Vice-President, senators, and congressmen of the United States are elected and their terms of office.

4. Know the number of judges of the Supreme Court of the United States, how appointed, and their term of office.

5. Know the various administrative departments of government, as represented in the President's Cabinet.

6. Know how the governor, lieutenant-governor, senators, representatives, or assemblymen of his state are elected, and their terms of office.

7. Know whether the judges of the principal courts in his state are appointed or elected, and the length of their terms.

8. Know how the principal officers in his town or city are elected and for what terms.

9. Know the duties of the various city departments, such as fire, police, board of health, etc.

10. Draw a map of the town or city in which he lives, giving location of the principal public buildings and points of special interest.

Liberals ruining the world. And I'm not a conservative. I'm an issues guy. But this is fucking retarded. Men and women ARE different. We are supposed to be attracted to each other. We do all sorts of things throughout life to get noticed and be in each other's worlds. The Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts is a break from that. Just be yourself and learn what is taught in the programs. I'm no Archie Bunker. I have a daughter and a son. They are different. Has nothing to do with pre determined gender roles. Fucking idiots.
There was a Canadian feminist who made headlines many years ago when she said something along the lines of 'whenever groups of men got together outside the purview of women invariably misogynistic ideas would flourish. So it was woman's obligation to insert themselves into those spaces as much as possible to ensure these all male environments did not exist'. She was quoted another time saying something like 'women need safe places where they can associate with just women and explore ideas and issues unique to women.'

Of course she rustled lots of people.

Boy scouts are for pussies anyways, at least these days.

You wouldn't believe the shit they had to do to earn badges a hundred years ago.

To obtain a merit badge for Architecture a scout must

1. Present a satisfactory free-hand drawing.

2. Write an essay on the history of Architecture and describe the five orders.

3. Submit an original design for a two-story house and tell what material is necessary for its construction, giving detailed specifications.

4. Build a modern bridge or derrick.

5. Make a camp kitchen.

6. Build a shack of one kind or another suitable for three occupants.

To obtain a merit badge for Angling a scout must

1. Catch and name ten different species of fish: salmon or trout to be taken with flies; bass, pickerel, or pike to be caught with rod or reel, muskallonge to be caught by trolling.

2. Make a bait rod of three joints, straight and sound, 14 oz. or less in weight, 10 feet or less in length, to stand a strain of 1-1/2 lbs. at the tip, 13 lbs. at the grip.

3. Make a jointed fly-rod 8-10 feet long, 4-8 ozs. in weight, capable of casting a fly sixty feet.

4. Name and describe twenty-five different species of fish found in North American waters and give a complete list of the fishes ascertained by himself to inhabit a given body of water.

To obtain a merit badge for Agriculture a scout must

1. State different tests with grains.

2. Grow at least an acre of corn which produces 25 per cent. better than the general average.

3. Be able to identify and describe common weeds of the community and tell how best to eliminate them.

4. Be able to identify the common insects and tell how best to handle them.

5. Have a practical knowledge of plowing, cultivating, drilling, hedging, and draining.

6. Have a working knowledge of farm machinery, haymaking, reaping, loading, and stacking.

To obtain a merit badge for Archery a scout must

1. Make a bow and arrow which will shoot a distance of one hundred feet with fair precision.

2. Make a total score of 350 with 60 shots in one or {25} two meets, using standard four-foot target at forty yards or three-foot target at thirty yards.

3. Make a total score of 300 with 72 arrows, using standard target at a distance of fifty yards.

4. Shoot so far and fast as to have six arrows in the air at once.

To obtain a merit badge for Civics a scout must

1. State the principal citizenship requirements of an elector in his state.

2. Know the principal features of the naturalization laws of the United States.

3. Know how President, Vice-President, senators, and congressmen of the United States are elected and their terms of office.

4. Know the number of judges of the Supreme Court of the United States, how appointed, and their term of office.

5. Know the various administrative departments of government, as represented in the President's Cabinet.

6. Know how the governor, lieutenant-governor, senators, representatives, or assemblymen of his state are elected, and their terms of office.

7. Know whether the judges of the principal courts in his state are appointed or elected, and the length of their terms.

8. Know how the principal officers in his town or city are elected and for what terms.

9. Know the duties of the various city departments, such as fire, police, board of health, etc.

10. Draw a map of the town or city in which he lives, giving location of the principal public buildings and points of special interest.

Now it’s “have your dad live vicariously through you and make your pinewood derby car” and that’s it

There was a Canadian feminist who made headlines many years ago when she said something along the lines of 'whenever groups of men got together outside the purview of women invariably misogynistic ideas would flourish. So it was woman's obligation to insert themselves into those spaces as much as possible to ensure these all male environments did not exist'. She was quoted another time saying something like 'women need safe places where they can associate with just women and explore ideas and issues unique to women.'

Of course she rustled lots of people.

When people start accepting that not everything is the same for genders and races, we will be better off. Cultures ARE different. Genders ARE different. That's OK. The world used to be misogynistic and discriminatory....but now we have gone past the middle the whole other way. Extremes are never balanced. We can't let loud mouth whiners dictate policy.

Want to know what the funny part is? I think I'm the only person on here who was a Boy Scout, much less made it to Eagle Scout.

BTW, my boobs totally fill out an A cup bra now!

LMAO me and TeTe were in cub scouts back in the day but we both dropped out before Boy Scouts

All I remember from it was making S’mores and the two finger salute which comes in handy other ways

ifuknowwhatimean.jpg

Thank you cub scouts

LMAO me and TeTe were in cub scouts back in the day but we both dropped out before Boy Scouts

All I remember from it was making S’mores and the two finger salute which comes in handy other ways

ifuknowwhatimean.jpg

Thank you cub scouts

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but life as a Boy Scout is very different when you're a military brat and growing up on Army bases. All of your scoutmasters are Army NCOs and officers. Your Survival merit badge is serious bidness when it's taught by guys who went to SEREs instead of dirty hippies. "Dirty hippies" is what I thought I was surrounded by when my dad retired from the Army and I joined a civilian troop.

Makes sense the little kids do two fingered salutes and three fingers are for teenagers and full salutes for adults, no?

Want to know what the funny part is? I think I'm the only person on here who was a Boy Scout, much less made it to Eagle Scout.

BTW, my boobs totally fill out an A cup bra now!
Lol. Are they expected to get much bigger or what? How does that work.

A cup is good tho. You can fit into all the cute bras.

It's all just a plot to get the girl scout cookies.

635602600081507206-1330383820_Girl-Scouts-Cookies.jpg

Their popcorn is lame as fuck and they know it.

I'm with you on not caring but why not just add all the things the girl scouts find appealing about the boy scouts to the girl scouts?

Just have the girls doing the same thing as the boys in the GIRL SCOUTS.

Simple

Apparently selling cookies isn’t as glamorous as they thought.

Back