Boxing's GOAT and the MMA's GOAT in one picture

Looks more like Will Smith playing Ali

28858_large.jpg

he run right after, before a rematch was proposed.
Then hid until the worse MW ever got the belt, fought him and run & hid again,before fighting Whittaker (another WW)...

Ya it is all a well calculated plot, lol. Don't mind that there were talks of retirement before the Hendricks fight. Then he retires, partially to do with being tired of fighting juice monkeys. Comes back after 4 years and takes the fight that will be historical and lucrative for all parties involved. Ya, shitty decision making right?
Plus, how can anyone be dismissive of Bisping? The guy is no cake walk, last dude who thought he was a joke got slept by him and lost his belt. Look at his record and say that Bisping is an easy fight.
I don't understand how people can look at a guy coming off a 4 year layoff who fights a larger opponent who has a pile of experience and has been active all along and not be impressed. I just shake my fucking head at you guys.

Giannis > lebron

7 feet
230 lean
90 inch reach
40 inch vertical
12 inch hands
LeBron has a +2 boost to wrestling via being from Ohio.
Anyways, clearly this is more interesting than the trashy HW fights the ufc is putting on, book it Dana

Well, one day he too will be brave enough to criticize fighters on Sherdog. GSP is definitely an opportunist - he didn't deserve the title fight at MW after four years of retirement, but played it just like any of us would play a lottery ticket. And Ali is definitely both greater and braver than GSP or most fighters - his whole stance against the Vietnam War proved that.

But guys on the Internet calling guys who actually get into the cage cowards is always hilarious - please continue.
awww
so because we are not fighters, we cannot speak our minds...amazing.
I wish UFC agreed with you, seeing that they hire a lot of guys to commentate on fights when they were not actual fighters...

But it seems odd that this hangs true all around the world. Sports commentators who never practiced the sports they are commentating on...

But you must be right. no one can say anything unless they did it......

...then the fact you are talking about people commentating without being fighters.... may you be one of us??? FOR SHAME!!!

Surely you're referring to yourself every time you come to the defence of anderoid when people call him out for being a steroid abuser and a fraud.

Worst mw ever, who happened to beat anderoid...

<36>
aww how cute.
Can't defend your idol, so you try to attack Silva...

Well, at least SIlva didn't run.

He happened to of taken time off after fighting Hendricks in a close fight and you assume he duck him ( which is what you're implying )

Really , Bisping is the worst Middleweight champ ? so by that logic the guys he defeated ( Silva , Henderson , Rockhold ) where worse ( because if Bisping was the worst what the fuck does that say about the fighters he defeated ? Bisping has the most wins in middleweight division history , has always been clean ( as far as we fans know )
sorry, but beating Silva post-Weidman or Hendo post TRT (which we both know he didn't even "really win", but UK will gonna UK) and catching Luke (after being humiliated by him)... it amazes me that all of a sudden they are great wins... but the fact he run from all MW's for almost two years, while facing retired fighters from different divisions... you are completely oblivious to it... Hypocrite much?

aww how cute.
Can't defend your idol, so you try to attack Silva...

Well, at least SIlva didn't run.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Sorry to rain on your parade, but st pierre is not my "idol", and it really isn't up to me to defend him: his record and accomplishments speak for themselves.

How is stating facts about silver "attacking" him? The guy got busted for 'roids, multiple times and got beat when he faces well rounded opponents. Didn't run? Where is he now? Rather than competing clean, he chose to juice and is now suspended.

Ya it is all a well calculated plot, lol. Don't mind that there were talks of retirement before the Hendricks fight. Then he retires, partially to do with being tired of fighting juice monkeys. Comes back after 4 years and takes the fight that will be historical and lucrative for all parties involved. Ya, shitty decision making right?
Plus, how can anyone be dismissive of Bisping? The guy is no cake walk, last dude who thought he was a joke got slept by him and lost his belt. Look at his record and say that Bisping is an easy fight.
I don't understand how people can look at a guy coming off a 4 year layoff who fights a larger opponent who has a pile of experience and has been active all along and not be impressed. I just shake my fucking head at you guys.

I don't shit on his decision for a money fight. But then accept it as it is supposed to be. An easy fight geared to make money. You are the ones who make it seem he fought the toughest guy available which is laughable.
Then he retires AFTER SIGNING A CONTRACT OBLIGATING HIM TO DEFEND HIS BELT... and to you this means nothing...

You are too biased, buddy. The fact you don't even understand why the criticism shows how blind you are.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Sorry to rain on your parade, but st pierre is not my "idol", and it really isn't up to me to defend him: his record and accomplishments speak for themselves.

How is stating facts about silver "attacking" him? The guy got busted for 'roids, multiple times and got beat when he faces well rounded opponents. Didn't run? Where is he now? Rather than competing clean, he chose to juice and is now suspended.
and yet here you are... defending him and all triggered up...
{<jordan}<JagsKiddingMe>

he run right after, before a rematch was proposed.
Then hid until the worse MW ever got the belt, fought him and run & hid again,before fighting Whittaker (another WW)...
You should learn how to write.
1519036731208.jpg

awww
so because we are not fighters, we cannot speak our minds...amazing.
I wish UFC agreed with you, seeing that they hire a lot of guys to commentate on fights when they were not actual fighters...

But it seems odd that this hangs true all around the world. Sports commentators who never practiced the sports they are commentating on...

But you must be right. no one can say anything unless they did it......

...then the fact you are talking about people commentating without being fighters.... may you be one of us??? FOR SHAME!!!

Commenting is fine. Someone who's never fought calling fighters cowards is fine too - but its also hilarious. It reminds me of people in a bar watching the Olympic 100 meter finals and calling the guy who comes in last 'slow'. Nothing wrong with that, they're totally free to make such statements, I'm just pointing out how ironic it is. Lots of comedy routines are built around that kind of irony, so please continue.

And of course your commenting on my commenting is also fine.

sorry, but beating Silva post-Weidman or Hendo post TRT (which we both know he didn't even "really win", but UK will gonna UK) and catching Luke (after being humiliated by him)... it amazes me that all of a sudden they are great wins... but the fact he run from all MW's for almost two years, while facing retired fighters from different divisions... you are completely oblivious to it... Hypocrite much?

Hang on a damn sec .... am confused , If the implication of what your suggesting is that the fighters that Bisping fought after he lost to them where only great after they beat Bisping ? .

Correct me if am wrong but wasn't Luke champion at the time ( coming off beating the then undefeated Chris Weidman (( The man that broke the legendary win streak of Anderson Silva ?? )) You mean that Luke Rockhold That achieve that wasn't great before losing to Bisping ????? ... pal .... please give me some of the grade A shit you're smoking.

Also Henderson May of dealt more superficial damage to Bisping ( i'll concede to that ) but Bisping was the more active fighter that was scoring points , I do agree with you that Henderson should of won .... but what are you going to do ?.

Also it's been established that Silva may of been using PED's thoughout his UFC career .....

But the Luke Rockhold victory was legit regardless if it was because of Lukes arrogance and carelessness ( because frankly that's his fault and Bisping exploited that.

Come on well ya.

I don't shit on his decision for a money fight. But then accept it as it is supposed to be. An easy fight geared to make money. You are the ones who make it seem he fought the toughest guy available which is laughable.
Then he retires AFTER SIGNING A CONTRACT OBLIGATING HIM TO DEFEND HIS BELT... and to you this means nothing...

You are too biased, buddy. The fact you don't even understand why the criticism shows how blind you are.

No, it really doesn't mean much to me. But then I don't get really bent out of shape about things that I can't control or don't have all the facts about. For all I know you mad guys are right or maybe the guy really has had some issues with the camp and an illness. Can't say either way.

I do know this though, the guy had a fantastic career beating the top guys in his division, setting records and never pissing hot. He did come back after 4 years which in itself is a major hurdle to even compete close to top level.
I would never say Bisping is the toughest guy out there, I would say that he is a long time top ten professional fighter in the premier league in the world who happens to be larger and active, so no ring rust. Would have liked to see him fight Whittaker also but it didn't happen and I am not losing any sleep over why oh why it could be.

You say I am blind and bias but really, I am not making any claims that are not true. Just because I don't choose to pick out negative things and speculate on what I can't say for sure for the sake of shitting on someone doesn't make me blind. Being so eager to hate someone that a person will cling to any detail or look for any sign of evidence that will justify their feelings about someone is being blind. Blinded by hate, don't you agree?

At the end of the day, I am looking at what he has done and can say ya, thats pretty cool, rather than looking at what I think, or others think he should have done or didn't do and being all bitter about it.

Commenting is fine. Someone who's never fought calling fighters cowards is fine too - but its also hilarious. It reminds me of people in a bar watching the Olympic 100 meter finals and calling the guy who comes in last 'slow'. Nothing wrong with that, just pointing out how ironic it is. Lots of comedy routines are built around that kind of irony, so please continue.

And of course your commenting on my commenting is also fine.
It seems you don't understand what "concept" is.
When talking about Olympic 100 meter finals, being last is slow.... compared with the others.
The same way as many described guys running against Usain Bolt as slow...compared to him.

It is not wrong. But you can say whatever you want about it, IMO it is just lacking context.

Heck, just as an example: I went to a nascar experience, where you get to drive real Nascar cars. My speed was laughable if you are a Nascar driver, but then again, I was one of the fastest guys on my group. However, that doesn't mean I can't comment on how a Nascar driver is slow if/when he is getting lapped by most other drivers in a Nascar race... it all has to do with context.

Back